• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

waaah wahhh wahhh i need lunch

also gotta save up some weeds meow hope i dont get the rafflesia lol

Aaaaaaa I can't believe it's been two years today since I first heard that song x.x So many memories...

I just found out that Harvey has a crush on Harriet in AC:NL.

My life is complete. ;w;

I'm craving bubbletea, I specifically want the last bubble tea I had which was so nice, Mango Royal Tea, huehue it's just mango green tea but damn the name sounds fancy *puts on sunglasses with a grin*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LOVE BUBBLE TEA

My goodness.

Just turned on the radio, and guess what? Faithfully by Journey was on! I let out a shriek of joy when I heard it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm craving bubbletea, I specifically want the last bubble tea I had which was so nice, Mango Royal Tea, huehue it's just mango green tea but damn the name sounds fancy *puts on sunglasses with a grin*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LOVE BUBBLE TEA

Oh my gosh, bubble tea is so good! <3 Now I'm craving for some, haha.

Jfc what even is bubble tea xDDD

Whaaat? Man, you gotta try it out sometime. It's a tea base mixed with either fruit or milk, added with some chewy tapioca balls!

IMG_1619.jpg

They're so good! I'd kill to have some right now.

When I look at the list of people who have recently visited my profile and I see Jake's username on there it legitimately scares me

Every year I re-enroll for college I always have to look up the definition of "extramural"...I never remember what it means lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I look at the list of people who have recently visited my profile and I see Jake's username on there it legitimately scares me

Also this is legit me too ^^

That awkward moment when you're scrolling through TBT on your smartphone and computer at the same time.

I'm a such a loner RIP

Last edited:
Back