• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

how far was that cold now again -_-

o well hope my 2nd batch of amiibo cards ship soon maan

Why is the school system so screwed up and outdated? I mean are they just lazy or honestly trying to make kids unprepared for the world? I honestly believe there is something going on. School is literally screwing up kid?s brains and making them completely clueless about what really happens in the world. It?s like some spell and I could go on, but it?s too hard on my brain!

Last edited:
i hav to wake up in 4 hours and im still awake heyyyyy
currently crying bc i have school tomorrow while my brothers don?t
granted it?d only a half day and i?ll have no academics at all (just a club meeting and a school program) but i still have to wake up early ):

Melodeath is a boring subgenre. Rare that I come across something really good.

Why are candy canes so hard to earn? I see how it is, Nintendo. Hoping to frustrate us into buying leaf tickets, huh? Clearly you underestimate the power of playing way too much AC:pC at once.

I should be taking a shower lol what am I even doing xDDD

When I finish my drawing of Cat Waro and Cat Waloogi on Flipnote 3D I'm thinkin about makin that my avatar/sig but... like idk I'm super attached to my current aesthetic. I feel like if I changed my aesthetic I would actually throw away a piece of my heart lol what shall I do xD

can't believe this guy didn't get brought back in the WA update >:/
Pierre.png

Umm I probs shouldn't be listening to these Journey songs bc they make me energetic and it's eleven at night and I should be sleeping oops

please let me pass my public speaking class ;-; also I hope I'll be productive enough to finish all my essays and presentations due next week!!

Back