• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F113735%2F4b8b1aa0555d4700bc1e19c3421be78c.jpg

love it when my every message and post glitches out

done with kerokerokeroppi stuff earlier now to get the million of pompompurin **** lol

sometimes I'm like overwhelmed by my affection for a person, it's actually a pretty cool feeling

Overslept :eek:

I'm blown away by the size of a slice of pizza in the US.

On TV shows, it covers the persons HEAD.

One slice is bigger than our large Aussie pizza. o_O

What does the entire pizza look like?

A planet unto itself? O_O

Last edited:
5 hours is 5 too few.

Meh, found this real cool 70s dress at work, sadly I looked like some old church lady in it so no lol

lately i've been so thirsty. i've drank 5 cups already today
thats a lot of me. i use to drink 1-2 cups a day.

Like, what do I do? There's so much I want to do, and so many ppl I wanna hang out with. I want to enjoy things I used to enjoy, but I feel like if I do so, it'd be a disrespect to others. And it's overwhelming chaos. And like, all I can motivate myself to do is kinda, well, nothing.
And, I kinda don't wanna come off as too serious, or to get others worried about me, but I just dunno.

ayy time to watch some movies and probably get something more to lunch but i bet that other banana is smooshed as well ech

Back