• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

YES FINALLY GOT MY UBE CAKE AND IMA GO EAT THAT SWEET AND SOUR PORK SOON YESS

Waiting for parents to get back.

How is it almost August already like it really just doesn't feel logical???

how the **** did my lapras die to a flareon

then again it would have lived if it didn't get burned :/

**** you alola dex

ughh all those fishing and random evos left send help i'm too close

Why can't I draw yet it's so easy for others :(

aw no, art's hard. there may be a few people who have more of a natural talent but believe me everyone who's "good" at it has put a lot of effort into it, it doesn't come easily! You can be any kind of artist you want, you just have to be patient and keep working at it. Don't give up :lemon:

Last edited:
tfw you trade a junk sylveon for a lunala, thanks gts :^)

on the other hand **** you cosmoem lol :/

I love how Pikachu is like the most iconic Pok?mon yet it's really annoying to try and get in Sun/Moon unless you get a Japanese event one, evolve Pichu, or do SOS for a few weeks.

Good game, good game. *snort*

My mom BETTER not rip me off! >:|

i'm starting to get a headache god pls just let me play animal crossing just this once

How can I play 70 hours of games asap without abandoning my life? :(
Getting new games is the best, but then you have to play them........

Can't even watch WWE anymore without my family's dumbass comments.
I love how Pikachu is like the most iconic Pok?mon yet it's really annoying to try and get in Sun/Moon unless you get a Japanese event one, evolve Pichu, or do SOS for a few weeks.

Good game, good game. *snort*
Not even available in Black in White. :p

WOAH IS THAT ZEKROM PRE-EVOLUTION? *anime reference*

for the past two years I've believed that the guy from the trivago commercials was named tony trivago and that he was the ceo of the trivago company and that integrity in advertising was a thing but it turns out that his name is actually tim williams and he's just an actor and i can't believe my sister would lie to me like this I feel so betrayed

What would happen if you left a package of Double Stuf Oreos (SPECIFICALLY DOUBLE STUF) in the heat? Would they become warm, gooey and delicious? Or would it get all soggy and nasty? I can't get this thought out of my head, really. Would the cookie part get soft? Would all the icing ooze out and make the cookie soggy? It's an odd thought but I really wanna know.

Also, I'm just curious as to why I've played well over 500 hours in my ACNL game, but I haven't gotten the golden badge from Phineas. Not sure what's up with that.

Can't even watch WWE anymore without my family's dumbass comments.
Not even available in Black in White. :p

WOAH IS THAT ZEKROM PRE-EVOLUTION? *anime reference*

Yeah at least you could trade easier though *snort at nintendo supervisors*

But yeah managed to snag one from the GTS eventually.... trying to complete Alola dex kms

Back