• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

^nice lineup yo

also fine so that store doesn't wanna answer that's great :|

Oh well found some cool second hand/vintage stuff yesterday so I'm broke anyways ahaha

summer school starts next week & I'm not ready ^^'

Also starting summer school next week and wishing I could delay it. First two weeks overlap with college and in the final week I've an amazing opportunity that requires me going to Manchester which will no doubt clash with an assessment.

Why did I drink so much last night when I knew I was going out to get my eyebrows waxed this morning. Ugh. I'm an idiot.

Boredom. Apathy. I don't know what to do.

Wonder when they'll fix that server ****. I mean 10/30 chests are usually crap but still :/ Not a fan of cat dino since you can't level up characters but eh whatever, meow.

I wish I had more time in a day. Took a 4hr nap this afternoon and want to kick myself. But I needed the rest too.

Last edited:
I think everyone on here has a more fulfilling life than I do.

I think everyone on here has a more fulfilling life than I do.

mspaint.png trust me, I don't.

i shouldn't have drank so much coffee especially at 12am... **** being lactose intolerant

Last edited:
If I find out that it's because people were being confrontational , I'll be mad.

No idea or maybe bc that leak, tried reading up on the thread but couldn't find anything. Oh well.

And I hope these marks go away they look real weird.

Back