Place your random thoughts.

i still don't know what a lot of slang means.

like "smh", "wyd" "tl;dr", "tfw", "jfc" and a few others

i'm kinda worried to google some of them bc they might mean things i don't need to know

Well, out of the ones you listed, the only acronym that is 'bad' is "jfc" (because one of the letters could stand for a cuss word). The others are perfectly safe to google. Like, SMH stands for shake my head, and WYD is what you doing.

i still don't know what a lot of slang means.

like "smh", "wyd" "tl;dr", "tfw", "jfc" and a few others

i'm kinda worried to google some of them bc they might mean things i don't need to know

smh = shake my head

wyd = what ya doin

idk what tl;dr means

tfw = that feeling when

jfc = ***** ******* ***** :rolleyes:

finally got back those missing channels on the tv, dumb channel search crap... think i took antenna rather than cable tho

I feel like I have more than enough time to do everything I want to do plus more but I waste most of it doing things that make me tired and unhappy

Gosh darn it, I can't believe I missed out! The radio station was playing Any Way You Want It, Uptown Girl, Always Something There to Remind Me, and other songs that I liked earlier.

Gosh darn it, I can't believe I missed out! The radio station was playing Any Way You Want It, Uptown Girl, Always Something There to Remind Me, and other songs that I liked earlier.

Aw man that's a sad day :(

I have a radio station that plays like 78% 80's music, so I'm always hearin cool songs. And when I'm not listenin to my boombox, I have iHeart Radio on playing 80's :blush:

Aw man that's a sad day :(

I have a radio station that plays like 78% 80's music, so I'm always hearin cool songs. And when I'm not listenin to my boombox, I have iHeart Radio on playing 80's :blush:

Cool! :D I usually listen to two radio stations; one that only plays songs from the 80s, and the other just plays classic rock! I downloaded both of their radio station apps, but I missed out on it because I forgot to bring my earphones to school today lol.

Back