Place your random thoughts.

^no lol xD

also time to do some path landscaping apparently villagers can't crash those so gotta cover my town before i get w. link in then

how hard is it not to offer up your know-nothing opinion on things you don't understand can someone explain this phenomena to me

isabelle still thinks mayor is a "her". mayor is male and likes to wear questionable things. things are going very smoothly!

isabelle still thinks mayor is a "her". mayor is male and likes to wear questionable things. things are going very smoothly!

well.. what gender did you choose when you started..? regardless of clothes isabelle usually says whatever is picked not made-up

well.. what gender did you choose when you started..? regardless of clothes isabelle usually says whatever is picked not made-up

he's a dude! i clearly picked male and everyone else recognizes it (albeit not very much these days lol) one of my characters just got mail from isabelle celebrating the mayor's anniversary as mayor and the letter said "-to honor her time in office,". this is very amusing

he's a dude! i clearly picked male and everyone else recognizes it (albeit not very much these days lol) one of my characters just got mail from isabelle celebrating the mayor's anniversary as mayor and the letter said "-to honor her time in office,". this is very amusing

If this is the real game I'm very amused they could refer to the Mayor as the other gender... Don't think I had that but I'm not really fond of the supposedly male clothes anyways.

If this is the real game I'm very amused they could refer to the Mayor as the other gender... Don't think I had that but I'm not really fond of the supposedly male clothes anyways.

changing my town theme yet again bc I'm really indecisive and just wasn't satisfied with where the old one was going :x

just feel ill now, why does e v e r y w h e r e have to be a hostile environment.. :(

whomst here owns a steamroller and would be able and willing to come to my house and run me over hmu i'll pay you in uh Gratitude

also u could get to pet my cat he's very soft

Last edited:
Back