Place your random thoughts.

^^^ that's sad. Sorry to hear

If we ever did get a female president...what would her guy/husband be called? The First Gentleman?

The admin at our school are so bias so now my classmate probably wont be able to go on our senior trip...it's both their faults! I mean the other guy harassed/stalked someone but admin chooses to not blame him in any way?

should i change my avatar to a picture of the gingerbread man or is that too extreme

Last edited:
Do you ever just sit and think to yourself "I wonder how many people who I've interacted with in my life are no longer alive that I don't know about" like what if that nice waitress from last night crashed her car on her way home and is now dead bc me right now

I made some new friends today!
DATIHFdW0AIFHkH.jpg

Trying to do that whole phoenix death thing, you know...rise from the ashes and all that.. but I can't seem to get myself to stop burning

I've never tried mint icecream, I've heard that mint-chocolate-chip ice cream is delicious, but i'm still here mint-less D:

Thinking.........

I got nothin'.

life hack: save lots of money by being depressed n not doing anything n barely eating . if u have no friends u have even fewer reasons 2 spend money !! and if u get depressed Enlough literally othing will matter so your lack of money wont bother u B^) like and subscribe for more epic life hax x D

I honestly can't think of a single color as my "least favorite", I think I can associate every single color with something positive.

lol why dont YOU take my class. My teacher is so freaking slow at updating grades (if at all) and gives an F is you don't write some long ass essay for a "im not expecting much" assignment. And this isn't just me ok? 2 others are getting the same grades as me because we aren't his favorite students. Plus the favored students leave us out and try to sneak in more assignments that HE NEVER ASSIGNED IN THE FIRST PLACE. wtf guys. I was starting to think my classmate was cool but nah he's a piece of. I see you leaving us out of ap econ as well. Pft and this other guy, some "christian" you are. AND ANYWAYS I think having you guys breath down my neck around all the time is punishment enough. and don't get me started on the f **** hole of depression and suicide you dragged me into thanks guys love ya

you gotta actually ****ing kidding me that this teacher decided to do an exam today , in which you could use the ****ing book and the notebook , just the same ****ing day i didnt went to school . what a bad ****ing moment to be myself , why i couldnt go to school tomorrow instead of today , where the whole day is boring af oh nononononono it had to be TODAY. atleast the only good thing of this is we have an exam next week so i can still save my grade on that class ugh.

also aha thanks for being an ******* to me again , i mean idk why i did this time other than ask how are you but since 10 years ago i have to deal with your **** and you treating me like **** , and having to deal how tough and **** u think u are even through you literally cry for everything and nothin , and crying is not bad , but just like saying how you are edgy and tough and you are slowly becoming what i hate , and you are not even a ****ing friend anymore , you are just someone who is not obligatory to speak to.

Last edited:
Back