• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

@ people on here who dont use invisible mode which means that they show up in the last ten visitors on profiles ........ why tho.

@ people on here who dont use invisible mode which means that they show up in the last ten visitors on profiles ........ why tho.

lol i could never use invisible mode unless i was on hiatus or stuff, too annoying trying to be actually online also when you are doing businesses with people and you need to track em down rip

I made a recording of myself discussing that horrible dream I had this morning and I actually started crying uncontrollably. It was really sad :(

3b0f1a943fb8dbca32c69b5eae89e7ca.jpg
tn-500_screenshot2017-06-11at6.36.12pm-s.jpg
ed8571fd571cd1f2d5a8de2d142baf58.jpg

Whoa, lol you really are that oblivious... well don't come to me and whine about it later. I'm tired hearing of that, I don't care what he buys or what "good" he is, he's being an ass to your family and especially you, but fine...

I thought my left foot was really red because it was swollen and maybe there was some serious underlying medical issue, but I just rubbed a baby wipe on it and oh, no. It waz just the Betadine that the surgeon put on my foot before he operated on my knee.
I feel like a huge weight was just lifted >__>

I've been thinking of requesting a break-up song by Journey on Valentine's Day, even though it's about a month away. My Chemistry teacher has this song request sheet, and I think it would be quite lovely to hear someone screaming his heart out about an unpromising relationship, and how they both went their separate ways.

A ghost legit warned me about an earthquake right before it happened... It wasn't huge. Just 4.2 but it was crazy that "something" decided to warn me about it...

I was a failure at math.

Algebra.

Al..ge..bra.

Algae - bra!

Tis something a female fish wears!

Why does the sun rise on TBT at 4am?? xDD

Hell the night's still got three and a half hours on me where I live.

Last edited:
lmao is it on its period? :p
Nah the stitches make it look like a resurrected monster

I remember I was talking to my friend on discord and I said you wanna see my stitches and he like flipped out so hard and he's like NO DONT SHOW ME PLEASE I almost died laughing xDD

Nah the stitches make it look like a resurrected monster

I remember I was talking to my friend on discord and I said you wanna see my stitches and he like flipped out so hard and he's like NO DONT SHOW ME PLEASE I almost died laughing xDD

i see xD

lel u can show me u know my discord ahaha.

also i really hope i don't get some random crap peppy move in now uuuughh

i started a pearl randomizer nuzlocke and so far i have got a swampert with magic guard as my starter, a weavile with rock head and a blissey with shield dust

I feel like living the rest of the day off of chocolate milk and sleep... is that too much to ask?

Back