• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

rly wish the volume slider on my XL wasn't totally broken, the sound is on constantly now and I can't make it go lower or higher (I don't think it's at full volume but I'm not sure). I couldn't even replace it if I had $$$ because they don't seem to make the pink/white ones anymore. It just seems like such a random thing to wear out on it, like oh no I adjusted my volume too much lol

so am i just gonna have A Cruel Angel's Thesis in my head forever???
*a week later*

I'll take that as a yes.

everything may not happen for a reason, but most things can provide a way for you to learn and grow~ trying my best to view all events this way so that I can become a better person <3

also, don't do nice things w/ulterior motives, do it because it's nice c:

wow i should be a private investigator omg
but then you think that it would better if you never found out lol

Last edited:
I received a really weird and suspicious friend request and some weird messages on Snapchat. Was it spam? Since when there is spam on Snapchat? whaaat

I ASKED HIM TO BE MY BOYFRIEND AND HE SAID YSES IDSSSSSSSSSSS H**** YEAH

bush did 9/11
wait it's not 9:11 anymore
it's 9:12
you ruined it computer

I ASKED HIM TO BE MY BOYFRIEND AND HE SAID YSES IDSSSSSSSSSSS H**** YEAH

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!

Wish the best for you and your bf :)

-o-o-o-o-
fml i keep thinking i have lots of hw to do even through i don't have anything really

AND YOU BETTER MAKE ALARM NOISE TOMORROW ****TY PHONE OR ELSE IM THROWING YOU TO THE WINDOW

I'm wanting to change my user, and I don't know if I should buy a feather/wand and just sell it.

Back