• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

The rain hasn't stopped for days now and it's kind of pleasant, probably because I don't really have to leave the house much, but still!

if someone brought me some food rn i would owe them my life

Need to figure out what to do.

should probably call her today but if she's sick she will probably be home anyways and if it's not other than than a wednesday i can't go now anyways

lmao the highest score in our exam was 71/100 so our prof decided to lower the denominator
I failed at first (by just 0.2 point smh) but bless up bc of that curve, I passed

It's absolutely bucketing down here so going right through my head right now is:

It's raining, it's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed and he bumped his head
And couldn't get up in the morning

It's absolutely bucketing down here so going right through my head right now is:

It's raining, it's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed and he bumped his head
And couldn't get up in the morning

oh my god thats so sad tf

I love how English was probably the most hardest language for me to learn when it comes to pronouncing and typing out a lot of words, the grammar is probably one of the simpler ones though.

kinda want a fresh feather eugh it's so hard not to waste all my bells on collectibles

i will die alone , i should stop crying over the same **** , i will never pull the training wheels of someone (kudos to you if you understand the reference) , i should be helping others , i dont understand how some get million bfs in 1 month , maybe im too stupid and they are too smart?
i just know no one will love me.

I would pay someone to knock me unconscious right now, is what I came here to say, but I think I might be feeling some tentative relief suddenly. that would be great especially seeing as it's been like 15 hours

T?a vs mereugue is over. But at least we got them to waste their time in something pointless
Im glad it's over.
It became a chore.
It got annoying

Back