• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

Only I could look at any screenshot from Super Mario Odyssey and say "omg that's so adorable hhhhhh" :,)

god speed the semester is almost over
also i finally filled my sidebar with xmas lights, gosh do I love them!

I just finished my Math assignments. Now, I just need to finish my History ones...gosh, hope I'm able to raise that grade up.

idk how long i've been letting this advent calendar tab loop but this music is so charming

I just finished my Math assignments. Now, I just need to finish my History ones...gosh, hope I'm able to raise that grade up.

Hey, don't pressure yourself for anyone nor you. As long as you don't fail it you are good man!

Last edited:
I really wish I could stay in my dorm this weekend and go home on Monday or something :,)

I'm gonna miss having personal space...

arthur christmas is one of the best christmas movies I've ever seen. why haven't I watched it until now and why isn't it considered a holiday classic like the polar express?

Why do I keep getting the question "What is Ajit Pai's Address" on Google whenever I try to look something up?

eeeuugh i need to stop sleeping so much, it's not doing anything good 4 me

Hey, don't pressure yourself for anyone nor you. As long as you don't fail it you are good man!

I think there is a chance I will have a failing grade in that class, though...today was the deadline for late work, and I didn't get my late assignments turned in. My grade's sitting at a C, and I bet it'll affect my grade very badly; those assignments were worth quite a bit. I'll be taking my finals next week, so hopefully I will do well on my History final to help my grade out ;3

I think there is a chance I will have a failing grade in that class, though...today was the deadline for late work, and I didn't get my late assignments turned in. My grade's sitting at a C, and I bet it'll affect my grade very badly; those assignments were worth quite a bit. I'll be taking my finals next week, so hopefully I will do well on my History final to help my grade out ;3

Just study hard and do your best :)

i didn't get to go for a walk today and now i feel all restless

Saw starwars Viii *the last Jedi* and it was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Back