Place your random thoughts.

It’s a quiet night with light rain. I’m staying up and lazing on a couch. I’m greatful that tomorrows Sunday and I think im gonna have a peaceful sleep.

If I go to sleep now, I can get 9 hours of sleep before my 7 hour shift and possible card meet... But I wanna finish this Monster...

this has been driving me crazy since I saw it why does NoA have to suck so bad ;/
PPFdDHZ.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS AND MADAM ROSA

UM HELLO NINTY

whoa i've never seen her before, she's cool :0

Would anyone care if I made a long and rambly post? That's what I'm wondering, a random thought, you could say, y'know, how many times will this pop into my head though? 5, 6, 700? Really, I'm always just thinking about making the longest and most rambly post that anyone has ever seen, would it go over well? Would anyone read the whole thing? I just had all the weird little thoughts in my head for so long but now I've finally decided to just do it, y'know? Speaking of weirdness, what's up with canned lychees? How do you take a sweet and delicious little fruit and turn it into something so unpleasant? It's sacrilege to all of lychee kind, y'know? You're sitting there in 'ya house and feel an urge to eat some nice juicy lychee, so you get up from your chair (or probably, in my case, my bed) and you go out of the house, walk a mile to the shop and start the hunt for lychees, however, to your surprise they've completely run out and all that is left is a sad can of canned ones, so you pop it in your shopping bag and buy it anyway; 'how different could it be?' you ponder to yourself as you make the long trip home on heavy feet and wobbly legs from not being bothered to eat anything all day. Anyway, you arrive home and sit at your little fold-out table, can opener in hand, taking the lychee can out from your bag you notice that the use by date is for tomorrow, 'better eat this now' you think, you place your opener on the lid and slowly start to crank it, your can opener is blunt and you feel your little spaghetti arms buckle under the effort, after an eternity the can creaks open and you're confronted with some foul-smelling soggy things in juice, you realise that a fork will be needed for this so you get up and peruse your cutlery drawer; all plastic, you pick a new fork and sigh deeply as you bring it over to your table, here comes the big part. You stick your plastic fork into a nearby lychee with some difficulty, the lychee resists being pronged and you have to press it against the can wall to stand a hope. You lift it up. The smell hits your nose. It looks like a weird hollow boiled egg, not the sweet, red lychee that you know, either way you're ravenous so you put it to your lips and place it inside your mouth cavity. Bursting it with your teeth reveals a taste that is at first sickly sweet (the juice) and then lip-puckeringly sour (the lychee), it's weirdly spongy and you regret ever putting it in your mouth. Hastily you run to the bin and spit it out; sacrilege.

I wonder if I should ever make that rambly post though...

I can't believe there was a point in time when I actually said I disliked Waluigi.

Man I must've been drunk or somethin.

I just bought a drawing tablet but haven't drawn even in paper in years, so I'm mad I can't properly draw human bodies and faces, wish I could learn faster x.x

I like how I can barely wake up at 7am but last night I was like "okay I'm gonna wake up at 6am and just watch TV all mornin and do fun stuff"

Well obviously that didn't work out cause I just woke up like 15 min ago and it's 10am xDDD RIP fun morning

Back