Place your random thoughts.

Haha, I'm just thinking about what happened at lunch. A friend took my candy, and I was like "HEY, GIMME BACK MY CANDY!" and accidentally knocked over her water bottle (that had no lid on it) and spilt the water all over the table :rolleyes:

Haha, I'm just thinking about what happened at lunch. A friend took my candy, and I was like "HEY, GIMME BACK MY CANDY!" and accidentally knocked over her water bottle (that had no lid on it) and spilt the water all over the table :rolleyes:

haha in her face tbh

it's been dumping snow every couple of days here it's wild
the temperature broke though so now it's all slushy and yuck ;(

bleeeh, slushy snow is the worst. most of the snow from yesterday melted, I just hope there's a little on the ground by the time december rolls around bc we haven't had a white christmas in... two years I think?

What makes people decide that it's a good idea to hurt others? I have a friend who has gotten kidnapped, so I've just been wondering why anybody would do such a thing... Okay, sorry for depressing topics!

What makes people decide that it's a good idea to hurt others? I have a friend who has gotten kidnapped, so I've just been wondering why anybody would do such a thing... Okay, sorry for depressing topics!

Holy crap, that's terrible...I sure hope your friend is going to be alright, and that your friend will be found soon. Man, the things people can do...

garbage+only.jpg

Ya hear that, Xx_LegitSkill_xX? This means you! Stop hacking Mario Kart to get infinite lightnings!

Holy crap, that's terrible...I sure hope your friend is going to be alright, and that your friend will be found soon. Man, the things people can do...

Thank you very much, we are still awaiting good news. I am freaking out though, because the woman who kidnapped her is threatening to send her family one of her fingers if they tell the police.

Thank you very much, we are still awaiting good news. I am freaking out though, because the woman who kidnapped her is threatening to send her family one of her fingers if they tell the police.

Holy crap, what the hell? God, to be one of her family members in that situation...why the hell did she kidnap your friend, anyway? If I were one of the family members, I would perhaps discreetly tell the police anyway, and then work with them to get her back or something. I hope the kidnapper hasn't and won't hurt her...

Update: We recently managed to contact a police station one town over, via an anonymous phone number. They are working on the case right now. The thing is, is we have absolutely no information on the woman who took her. Their family has no woman with a grudge or hatred, or anything like that. As of this point in time, we are clueless. I will try to keep people updated.

to oncoming cars who dim their headlights when they see me walking at night: i hope u live a long life

to cars that turn their brights on just to blind my ass: WELL i bet u can guess what i think of u.... >: [

Note to self:

Closet in parent's room has terrible wifi connection.

Try writing in that old diary in your book cubby. Although the memories of you being so happy make you feel disappointed in life, the present is probably better than the future.

Linette is your favourite villager ❤️

Why are people upset over miiverse being the only way of screenshots? Like, on the old ones, just tuck the sd card into a reader/computer and on the new just use the micro sd card management.. man?

Back