Place your random thoughts.

I can if I really wanted to but the problem is that they'll most likely be able to climb the glass, get past the vaseline layer, and I'm pretty dang sure they'll have absolutely no problem squeezing through the small air-holes, I might have to get a much bigger jar and make needle thin airholes. I'll check and see if I have an extra jar lying around.

Yeah, or that I guess. Make sure it's closed properly and such though.

Yeah, or that I guess. Make sure it's closed properly and such though.

yea I couldn't find a bigger jar to put them in so I just partially covered the airholes with vaseline to make them a bit smaller.

yea I couldn't find a bigger jar to put them in so I just partially covered the airholes with vaseline to make them a bit smaller.

yea fair enough ;D good luck with everything. tbh i'd freak out with small spiders so not for me haha

I have the urge to just grab a baseball bat and beat something until it's unrepairable.

I don't want to do this. But I'll feel better if I do...

Talking to a cute girl online, haven't really been flirting but she's already told me how cute she thinks I am and I am just smitten with the idea of a cute girl to smooch. Trying to get to know her some and maybe she'll be able to hang out at some point cause that'd be rad!

Talking to a cute girl online, haven't really been flirting but she's already told me how cute she thinks I am and I am just smitten with the idea of a cute girl to smooch. Trying to get to know her some and maybe she'll be able to hang out at some point cause that'd be rad!

you know where i am ;p nah, jk jav a blast bb <3

*crosses fingers that i can order turt things*

Currently in a great mood because my last day of school was yesterday and I got my chemistry grade from an F to a B in only a month. My parents are happy and so am I. That class was hell.

My throat feels bad... should I tell someone? Should I just suck it up and make myself some soup? Or maybe just take another pain killer?

What is Sal Vulcano doing right now?~

I'm a sucker for progressive bluegrass music.

Not sure if it's sad or awesome that the Backstreet Boys are still going strong but I high key need to see them.

i feel sorry for flies because they have short life spans.

well if they could stop disturbing the human population 24*7 well maybe.

also well what's with all these random chat topics here, like the first page is like 99% random questions .-.

well if they could stop disturbing the human population 24*7 well maybe.

also well what's with all these random chat topics here, like the first page is like 99% random questions .-.

someone just got bored i guess?
i mean, if there's anywhere that's not a problem, it's the basement, so. hah

i replied to a bunch cause why not

Back