Place your random thoughts.

Idk if I'm gonna buy WWE2k18. The 2K series is just so meh to me.

Not All Heroes Wear Capes is so sweet and heartfelt i'm tearing up

hoooo so that film was on youtube i think, just gotta check so it's the full version since a lot of cut stuff are on there sigh

Why? Why do I have such bad memory?

Why am I binge watching snippets of last week tonight on youtube....

Can people stop sending Pok?mon on WT that requires an item to evolve while trading? I get you don't want to waste them on random people but I don't need your 456 Scythers or whatever else, sigh.

My sweet spider princess Claudia made an egg sac today (she really made use of that male before eating him, what a good girl!), I don't know if I should kill the eggs off though.

My sweet spider princess Claudia made an egg sac today (she really made use of that male before eating him, what a good girl!), I don't know if I should kill the eggs off though.

Probably unless you can keep them all supervised, you don't want em around your house.

Probably unless you can keep them all supervised, you don't want em around your house.

I can if I really wanted to but the problem is that they'll most likely be able to climb the glass, get past the vaseline layer, and I'm pretty dang sure they'll have absolutely no problem squeezing through the small air-holes, I might have to get a much bigger jar and make needle thin airholes. I'll check and see if I have an extra jar lying around.

Back