• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

My SAT results came in yesterday and I got 10 points more than the suggested score for math! Considering I studied for over two months it's very exciting for me. I also went up 60 points in English. I don't think my mom's ever been this proud of me. ;u;

if a woman's nipples are inappropriate, but a man's isnt, can i Censor a woman's nipples with a mans nipples??

do fish blink underwater and if so why, they don't need to and i am so perplexed

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm they dont have eyelids sjldjhkdhjf

lol i forgot to post my blog draft yesterday

right now i'm bored

waiting for the day to end

so i can get closer and closer to all that free stuff!!! weeee

★彡☆彡。゚(゚?ω`゚)゚。(?・∀・`)

i swear this is the best life hack ever

man i feel so hated here for some reason....does anyone actually think ima good person

man i feel so hated here for some reason....does anyone actually think ima good person
I think you're a p cool cat :cool:

Anyways so there's this lamp that I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want because it's also my favorite Super Mario enemy (woof woof) but it's like $50 and my inner self is telling me to buy it but damn that's alotta money to spend on a lamp ;-;
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/kggu/

I should be studying but watching NicoB playing Danganrompa V3 is more interesting.

i did some "research" on what guests here usually look at.

majority either

-view our profiles
-view super old threads (???)
-or just view currently active threads.

to any guests reading this: join already and stop stalking me smh

Nah m8, it's all in your head don't listen to those thoughts because it's not true :blush:

Ohhh I just realised my first year anniversary for joining this site has not long passed :eek: woop

why are everyone doing so much for their parents.. hmm.. it's their damn job to take care of us without really needing anything that much in return. I mean sure follow common courtesy and say thanks etc. but you sure don't need to hand 'em a straight A+ paper every damn semester...

Wow I really need to stop checking things so obsessively like this site lol...

why haven't i ever ventured into this form of writing before?? i'm so excited to write more of these intimate scenes. i'm SO excited.

lol i forgot to post my blog draft yesterday

right now i'm bored

waiting for the day to end

so i can get closer and closer to all that free stuff!!! weeee

★彡☆彡。゚(゚?ω`゚)゚。(?・∀・`)

i swear this is the best life hack ever

I like you! You haven't done anything. :)

why is bologna spelled the way it is? I always thought it was baloney, bologna doesn't even look right

So I'm playing AC:GCN and I walked up to Genji while I had a bee sting, and keep in mind this is the first time in talking to him in like 4 months.

So he's like "oh did you find something? Tell me you found something!" And I'm thinking well... I found a beehive. But he's like "oh so you won't tell me what you found? Well fine!" And then he got all hissy with me.

What a great way to rekindle a friendship.

Why should I even care or pretend to care about people anymore?

Last edited:
Back