• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

thank god i decided to text you it's so refreshing to talk with one of my only friends from school lmao

When is it ok to voice my concern about where the relationship might end up?? Would It be rude to say that maybe you only like the attention? Then again maybe its just me anxiety giving me these thoughts. Who knows. I hate feeling like I'm just someone who helps you feel less lonely (if that's the case that is).
I mean you so seem to care about me but who knows. I've been lied to before soo

should probably take a shower but 2 sick 2 get out of bed

When you eat a potatoes and spit it out isn't that smash potatoes?
What if mermaid man was real? If he's called mermaid man wouldnt he be a mermaid with a mermaid tail

Last edited:
ok but what would happen to veganism if our skin was lettuce

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if mermaid man was real? If he's called mermaid man wouldnt he be a mermaid with a mermaid tail

ZxRYR_s-200x150.gif

I need a full version of the ambient massage song. Like now

WHY do I drink warm tea before bed.. I just end up having to get up and pee :<

I'm hungry but the food I am craving is not readily available. So the question is whether to eat something else or just wait til tomorrow when I might be craving something else... hmmmm.

smh and they always playin multiplayer too tfti

why am I like this wtf

Last edited:
I'm tired but feel I've gotten enough sleep as it is.

just ordered my first drawing tablet and im super excited !!

even tho it's pretty small i'm used to drawing on small screens since my only way of digital was colors 3d on my 3ds so yeah, not gonna effect me that much

Twenty One Pilots (stylized as TWENTY ?NE PIL?TS) is an American musical duo originating from Columbus, Ohio. The band was formed in 2009 by lead vocalist Tyler Joseph along with former members Nick Thomas and Chris Salih, who eventually left in 2011, and currently consists of Joseph and drummer Josh Dun. The duo rose to fame in the mid?2010s after several years of touring and independent releases.

Back