Place your random thoughts.

Trying to decide if I want to go out for a walk since it's a really nice evening tonight, but I don't have the energy (mentally & physically) to go. Maybe I might go later for a few minutes to clear my head or get some fresh air, but I don't have my phone with me so I don't have anything to use as a distraction. **** I don't know.

Last edited:
it's very sultry and quite foggy today, i like it. also i have tea which is great- i'll probably go for a walk later to just relax and chill.

I went outside yesterday to get some ice cream with my best friend and take a little walk but we ended up walking 20 km

i love my cat but why does she have to curl up to sleep on my arm 9 out of 10 times whenever I try to plug my drawing tablet in ;v; I'm never gonna be able to color this thing

it's 11:15 pm here and I should be studying for a psychology test tomorrow but i'm soooooooooo unmotivated

^ yeah it is man and way better than maths and science stuff

also why is my keyboard not reacting as it should damn

i was gonna type something earlier but my sister keeps farting looooool what a stinky fatty

i think shes doing some sort of yoga or excersize, thats why it just keeps going like boom boom

Last edited:
I want to plant roses so bad but the dogs will just pee all over them and eat them before they even have a chance to grow!! :<

some of my high school classmates are going to visit my university (miles ++ away) and aaaa it's nice

Back