• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I really wish I could continue my digital art.

But my computer just had to stop working in the middle of my commissions.

Now I have to wait 2 months for it to get fixed.

If you are wondering, I am using our main home computer to post on the forums. The reason why I cannot draw on this computer is because it is Mac and doesn't have the programs I use for digital art.

Smh.

I would like a peanut butter sandwich and a nap. in that order

To take..or not to take. That is the question.

Why am I so salty about a friendship I voluntarily let go of with no problem. Like I legit couldn't care less if I stopped talking to her, but everything she does freaking annoys me. I don't have any direct beef with her whatsoever, it's through others and I just disapprove of her actions. But me oh my just seeing her annoys me. '-'

Well you can draw with a mouse if you know how to use shapes and colors but yeah that was some mad skills in that video. Though I preferred the old MS Paint rather than those they forced on you from 7 onwards ugh.

I seriously need to get my life together.

But Perogies are soooooo gooooood *cries*

Though I want to change my username here, so I need to figure out a way to earn TBT efficiently I guess.

Last edited:
Back