• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

PEANUTS!
Don't ask.
This is RANDOM THOUGHTS.
Also death, but that's miniscule compared to the almighty peanut.

Good

Also I wonder about that "Kids raping and singing" article.. did they actually list people doing that .-. lelel

Good

Also I wonder about that "Kids raping and singing" article.. did they actually list people doing that .-. lelel

They probably did but it's kinda disturbing to think about...

Also, for some reason, probably because you're everywhere, when I'm in the hallway, I randomly remember the : "Originally Posted by Alolan_Apples - Hippie turts are communist turts." thing in your sig. XD

When am I gonna get my meds, dang it? Hurry up mom!

If the rest of the day keeps going the way its been going so far, this might be one of the best days of my life

Hey, it's you ^.^
What's making it so good?
ay mdude!

So got up at 4, and got in touch w/ a friend I hadn't talked to in a while and finished up some lines for a musical that I'm in and we had a really good time up and then I had to get ready for work

But then as I was getting ready I found out that there's a new content in a game I really like (Mystic Messenger) for a guy called V, who's my favorite character.

and then work's been pretty relaxing as well.

So yeah no complaints from here :D

ay mdude!

So got up at 4, and got in touch w/ a friend I hadn't talked to in a while and finished up some lines for a musical that I'm in and we had a really good time up and then I had to get ready for work

But then as I was getting ready I found out that there's a new content in a game I really like (Mystic Messenger) for a guy called V, who's my favorite character.

and then work's been pretty relaxing as well.

So yeah no complaints from here :D
That's awesome! I'm just de-hording in anima crossing because I have no life.

That's awesome! I'm just de-hording in anima crossing because I have no life.
lmao nice. Tbh its been so long since I've played animal crossing, I'm just here for the mafia;;;;

the dedication some people put in their towns is insane, though

I saw a Wacom drawing tablet thing when I was shopping it was $500.... how do artists afford these things jeez

Ikr those pads are insanely expensive. I hardly draw on computer and if I do I just use my mouse for turtle doodles... So yeah I don't think I could justify buying one.

Back