• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

im not sure if i should go to college today because i was told i registered correctly but i'm not sure if i did it right even still/my paranoia is really bothering me

i really hate that teacher...
she made me fall into one of the most darkest holes i've ever experienced and i was only like, 9 or some ****

I was so happy earlier today but now my brain crashed. I’m in a depressive episode and I feel like I don’t have anyone to talk to

I need to get out of this freaking house forever. Like now.

...Also, when is my 2ds case getting here cause it just shipped out and I'm already tired of waiting.

wow i can't wait to quit band next year and not have to constantly stress out about it

Shiny lock is one of the dumbest things ever introduced into Pok?mon I s2g. I realized shiny Cosmog has pink cheeks instead of blue (up until extremely recently I couldn't see the difference lol) and now I want it. ;/ I couldn't even use it since they junked Cosmog by only giving it splash and teleport but I want it anyway.

Shiny lock is one of the dumbest things ever introduced into Pok?mon I s2g. I realized shiny Cosmog has pink cheeks instead of blue (up until extremely recently I couldn't see the difference lol) and now I want it. ;/ I couldn't even use it since they junked Cosmog by only giving it splash and teleport but I want it anyway.

Nah, region lock and country specific events are even worse :^)

But yeah I feel you, they made so many dumb decisions with the games in later gens

Unless you want to spend your life supressing the urge to brutally main one of your roommates, do not move into a group home. There are better things to go to jail for.

Accidentally spent the whole night binge watching Orange.

and thats why things like PKHeX exist :)

I hate the term 'hardcore gamer'...it sounds so...elitist.

holy hell i walked a lot today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah, region lock and country specific events are even worse :^)

But yeah I feel you, they made so many dumb decisions with the games in later gens

how did i forget about region specific stuff blegh
/cough japanese-only bonus disc for Pok?mon Colosseum that had Celebi on it ;/

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thats why things like PKHeX exist :)

I don't like Pok?mon that aren't legit :[

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate the term 'hardcore gamer'...it sounds so...elitist.

I dunno how anyone can call themselves that with a straight face honestly hahahah

don't really care about the legal or legitness of pok?mon, as long as it doesn't break my game and give bad eggs idc a hoot.

also did i just dream i got a lazy pwp or? xD

Back