• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Been up all night. Why am I so wide awake right now?

My schedule is so unbelievably ****ed

I hate it when i find i share a viewpoint with someone I can't stand. It makes me want to disagree out of principle

i think i should leave my discord and my LINE account , i mean there's never something important on these two , + i always get on "seen" in line.

I really hope I don't get ripped off again.

A couple just passed me and they were doing an inside joke my boyfriend and I have and it was magical. OMFG

I am almost done with college! Done with exams (I think - finger crossed!) and just a tiny bit of paperwork left to do.

Also excited because today I booked tickets for Meg-Mog and I to see G-Dragon in Birmingham in September. :blush: We went together to see Big Bang play London in 2012, so it's going to be incredible to see G-Dragon solo.

Finally back from vacation... It's been gud I guess but you can't really do much down there lol /:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think i should leave my discord and my LINE account , i mean there's never something important on these two , + i always get on "seen" in line.

don't you even dare go off discord :/

i'm slowly starting to like pokemon moon even more; little by little.

i'm slowly starting to like pokemon moon even more; little by little.

Not the fishing mechanic though, right? Fishing is absolute trash in Sun and Moon. Especially when you're searching for a 1% find Pok?mon like Feebas and all you can find are Magikarp and pearls. I found a Shiny Magikarp before I found that Feebas, which took around seven hours.

Anyway, I've got three random thoughts:

1) Why do we have to get Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? I would've much prefered a Diamond/Pearl remake. I would've been just as fine with another Gold/Silver remake as well. This is like Black 2 and White 2 all over again.

2) When will Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 anime be released. I'm dying from the wait. I had to wait 187 days for Diamond is Unbreakable, and this has been even longer than that. Not to mention I didn't even want that stupid Rohan OVA.

3) I've still got a month left until Season 3 of Rick and Morty airs. What could I possibly do in that time? I could read the whole Jojo Manga in that time if I dedicated all my time into it.

Not the fishing mechanic though, right? Fishing is absolute trash in Sun and Moon. Especially when you're searching for a 1% find Pok?mon like Feebas and all you can find are Magikarp and pearls. I found a Shiny Magikarp before I found that Feebas, which took around seven hours.

Anyway, I've got three random thoughts:

1) Why do we have to get Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? I would've much prefered a Diamond/Pearl remake. I would've been just as fine with another Gold/Silver remake as well. This is like Black 2 and White 2 all over again.

I haven't really tried the fishing part of the game, so I can't really say my opinion on it. I also totally agree with your first statement!

I haven't really tried the fishing part of the game, so I can't really say my opinion on it. I also totally agree with your first statement!

You don't have much to look forward to when it comes to fishing in that game. Fishing isn't like it was in the previous games where you could throw your rod out into any body of water. There's no Old Rod, Good Rood, or Super Rod, only a fishing rod. So your chances of catching anything can't be lowered or heightened. And on top of that when you find an area where you can fish, you are only able to fish in specific areas specified by a ripple in the water, which sometimes might not even be there.

They could have made it a lot easier. Trust me when I say the Pokedex isn't worth completing by yourself. Get help elsewhere after you beat the game if that is your plan. I used GTS to complete mine. I got 100% on Alpha Sapphire (Including in-game and event-only legendaries like Hoopa, and Volcanion) much faster than I did in Sun and Moon.

Granted, as there is no National Pokedex completing it is easier, but takes longer due to the process you go through to catch certain Pok?mon. Sorry for ranting. I got a little carried away. (Just a little)

You don't have much to look forward to when it comes to fishing in that game. Fishing isn't like it was in the previous games where you could throw your rod out into any body of water. There's no Old Rod, Good Rood, or Super Rod, only a fishing rod. So your chances of catching anything can't be lowered or heightened. And on top of that when you find an area where you can fish, you are only able to fish in specific areas specified by a ripple in the water, which sometimes might not even be there.

They could have made it a lot easier. Trust me when I say the Pokedex isn't worth completing by yourself. Get help elsewhere after you beat the game if that is your plan. I used GTS to complete mine. I got 100% on Alpha Sapphire (Including in-game and event-only legendaries like Hoopa, and Volcanion) much faster than I did in Sun and Moon.

Granted, as there is no National Pokedex completing it is easier, but takes longer due to the process you go through to catch certain Pok?mon. Sorry for ranting. I got a little carried away. (Just a little)

i'm going to attempt to complete the pokedex, probably will fail in the process x.x

Back