• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

It's soooo HOT OUT!!

Just submitted my final pieces of paperwork for college and then it hit me...

I think I've finished my course and, consequently, my time as a student there. :eek:

I was walking to school this Monday morning, contemplating on life, right? Then it hit me halfway to school:
I dont have morning classes on Monday.

God.

I was walking to school this Monday morning, contemplating on life, right? Then it hit me halfway to school:
I dont have morning classes on Monday.

God.

Amazing. Hope you at least had some later in the day so the trip wasn't a waste!

All my friends are going overseas for winter break and I'm tryna figure out what I'm gonna do for 2 weeks fml

Eh, maybe I'll get drunk out of boredom. Idk.

They're gone for the day yay! :D

Made dinner for my family since they're always the ones cooking for me; Quesadillas, then baked peaches and ice cream for dessert.

Proud of myself for being a functioning adult

Edited version of Alien 3 is much better than the director's cut.

gonna trim my ends tomorrow.. hope she does a good job like last time.. i do this way too seldom but on the other hands my hair hates growing anyways

Back