• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I'm quite happy with how my lockscreen looks
(If the moon aligned properly..)
141090355452.jpg

Last edited:
I just fell asleep in my car with the air turned off and the windows rolled up and it's over 90 degrees outside. I'm so lucky I didn't pass out.

I need to remember to go out and buy a cash card for the eShop while Minish Cap is still on sale.

I saw this on acnlconfessions and it made me smile:

"madam would you PLEASE stop trying to trade your messy furniture for this child this is an orphanage" "but he's my dreamieeeeee uwu" "madam for the last time we do not accept flowers"

I feel kind of dumb. A lot of my friends don't like me as much as they like each other, and today one of them didn't even speak to me all day until she noticed that our one friend wasn't at marching band practice. She said one thing to me then.

I guess the issue is me? I know I'm not very interesting, but I'm a pretty good listener, I think. And I don't talk about them behind their backs the way I know that a few of them do. Idk, I don't know how to make them like me any more than they already do.

I feel kind of dumb. A lot of my friends don't like me as much as they like each other, and today one of them didn't even speak to me all day until she noticed that our one friend wasn't at marching band practice. She said one thing to me then.

I guess the issue is me? I know I'm not very interesting, but I'm a pretty good listener, I think. And I don't talk about them behind their backs the way I know that a few of them do. Idk, I don't know how to make them like me any more than they already do.
Talk to them; try finding common interest and chat with them.

Talk to them; try finding common interest and chat with them.

I mean, I do talk to them, but they just don't seem very interested in me? Actually, I noticed at band camp that, if I didn't initiate a conversation with one of them, she ignored me like the entire day. I'm terrible at keeping up conversations, too. It's much easier for me to talk to a group of friends than it is for me to talk to one friend, except for this specific person that I never see anymore.

Like we're close enough that we consider each other friends, but I feel like we're not super close or anything. Which is okay, because obviously not everybody can like everybody enough to be close friends. But I just feel so lonely when they do that.

The issue may not necessarily be you, you seem like a very interesting person to me but everyone clicks differently with other people. Maybe if you try talking to them more they'd get to know you better and show more interest in you? But maybe not, you may not get along perfectly with them and that's okay because there are people out there that you'll get along really well with, and you'll find them.

Omg I feel like I reply to everything you post but I can relate to a lot of it.

something kind of similar happened to me in high school. however, the difference was that we had been great friends. she just started becoming more and more distant for no apparent reason. I HATE having to put in too much effort when it comes to friendships (maybe that's bad?) so when she literally ditched me and started hanging out with a different group, I kind of just floated to a different group of people. it was difficult, but it was my senior year. I was just ready to get out.

anyway, the point of that essay was to ask, are they worth it? you seem like a really cool person from your posts, so I can't imagine why they'd treat you like that!

They were spraying a pesticide for West Nile in our neighborhood and the announcer's voice was so muffled I couldn't hear anything, so I was pretty frightened until they drove around again. Damn Queens accents.

Back