• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Trying to decide if I want to go out for a walk since it's a really nice evening tonight, but I don't have the energy (mentally & physically) to go. Maybe I might go later for a few minutes to clear my head or get some fresh air, but I don't have my phone with me so I don't have anything to use as a distraction. **** I don't know.

Last edited:
it's very sultry and quite foggy today, i like it. also i have tea which is great- i'll probably go for a walk later to just relax and chill.

I went outside yesterday to get some ice cream with my best friend and take a little walk but we ended up walking 20 km

i love my cat but why does she have to curl up to sleep on my arm 9 out of 10 times whenever I try to plug my drawing tablet in ;v; I'm never gonna be able to color this thing

it's 11:15 pm here and I should be studying for a psychology test tomorrow but i'm soooooooooo unmotivated

^ yeah it is man and way better than maths and science stuff

also why is my keyboard not reacting as it should damn

i was gonna type something earlier but my sister keeps farting looooool what a stinky fatty

i think shes doing some sort of yoga or excersize, thats why it just keeps going like boom boom

Last edited:
I want to plant roses so bad but the dogs will just pee all over them and eat them before they even have a chance to grow!! :<

some of my high school classmates are going to visit my university (miles ++ away) and aaaa it's nice

Back