• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

i really do miss you as mental as some things you've done have been. i'd go back to 2014 in an instant, if it meant getting to know you again.

I wanna do decent winged eyeliner without it being uneven and giving me the appearance of a ditsy drunk chick who can't even comprehend what symmetry is

Hm...if pineapples are tsunderes, what makes the lychee then?

Do I really appear so young online? I'm not sure if I should be flattered or a little insulted...also, I could use a cup of coffee.

I feel like I'd end up being annoying if I asked to watch stuff w/ you every night lol
but dudeee my friends are okay with you so that's a good sign ha

If January 1st is considered the start of a new year, would my birthday be the start of MY NEW YEAR?

Why do you have to censor license plates in photos to protect privacy unless it spells out something and then it's suddenly okay?

considering beating up my sister's boss.. and her supervisor lol

i should not be allowed to look at cat pictures and cats for adoptions before i move out and become self sufficient to adopt them TT_TT
it makes me sad that i cant take them home

Is the water in us as salty as our tears? If it is aren't we like oceans? Also why do we all know what our tears taste like? Were we that lazy to wipe our tears away, and why did we let it in our mouth or lick it in the first place?

ok I just realized hitler's bday is 420 and im just shook that I didn't see any memes about this yet

Last edited:
can't decide whether to do the digital art and design class or forest resources and land management class next year

Back