Place your random thoughts.

why must i always get sick, i was super sick on my anniversary with my bf just a few days ago, ruined all the plans we made...
on top of that, i haven't not been sick for more than 2 week at a time... -_- like why....

If we all keep passing our cold to one another, will it ever actually leave our house? At this rate, I'm worried it won't!

so many people just went on my **** list today..

~

god i'm still so annoyed lmao
i should just shut up

Last edited:
I'm so hyped/excited to play Dragon Quest VIII again. Ahh nostalgia at it's finest! Friday can't come soon enough.

on a normal day, i'm too lazy to get out of bed for hours

but with a cold, now i don't think i'll ever leave

this is like some sort of bingo, three different therapists i was supposed to see have been sick in th last 3 days lmao on on friday, thn anothr on monday and 2day anothrr one .

think i gave my 'friend strep.. i hope i dont get his girlfriend sick now haha i think i got my boyfriend sick too

You're asking a fish who has never been out of water what it's like to be wet.
The fish doesn't know what it's like to not be wet, so how does it explain what being wet is like? What does he compare it to?

me: you missed a whole week of school and you should really stop procrastinating and work on your missed assignments, tests and quizzes
inner me: no

Back