• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

i can't believe i made that totally inappropriate, unnecessary 'joke'
what is wrong with me

hope i didn't mess it up by changing the time by like 3 hours but yeah not that i will woo hoo now anyways

20180118_171431.jpg

when you terrified-ly check your bank account and have a lot more than u thought is sincerely the best feeling in the world

I think my eyesight has somehow gotten even worse hngnghn
went to the eye doctor's in the summer for stronger lenses but kept the frames. I've had this pair for like,,, a little over two years and I'm starting to outgrow them
I should've replaced them back then hhh

You know, I've spent this winter break knowing that something was missing from my life... I thought, maybe it was the use of my left knee, or maybe it was the fact that I can't go places easily anymore. But no, I now remember what it is that I miss so dearly from my life...

Physics!! :D

Town of Salem is ruining me, why do I keep playing it? :eek:

"YOU whipped cream mayonnaise cracker bich"

What a nice selection of words, totally not dehumanizing and insensitive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swear the ****, if slavery is brought up I'll snap.

I am Irish you dumb bimbo, we have no history of practicing slavery we were the slaves. Putting all white people in one category is so ugly, so stop and read a few history books about all the different kinds of white people; there is a wide range! Crazy, I know.

Is it just me or is it becoming trendy to hate on white people for something their ancestors may or may not have done? The Americans, British and Dutch had fairly rich relationships with slavery whereas the Irish had no involvement with slavery in the way most people who know nothing about Irish history would expect, we were slaves but we don't complain all the time about it in the present day; do we?

The British and Irish have and had a rough relationship which has been rocky for centuries because of British greed; we have good reasons to complain because the issues are still alive today, albeit different and less traumatic like they previously were. Ever heard of the toubles? Fairly recent in our history. There are still current terrible social issues because of political affiliation and religion today because of it.

I love having convos with myself and bashing gross people in my head, haha.

Man I can't believe tbt has been dead for an hour and a half, it's actually kinda starting to worry me .-.

I was thinking about one of my missing cats.
Moona.

I called him Moona, because from the day he was born (from my cat Bop, and her man Tails) everytime I'd go to look at him feeding with his two bro's and sister, his backside was facing me.
MOONING me.

I swear I never saw his face until he was three months old. O_O

Anyhow.. he grew up, and learned to kill.
As cats tend to do.

I'd be up at 5.00 AM, with a garbage bag, collecting the bodies of murdered birds, before the neighbors woke up.

Moona was sweet.
He was a murderer though.
Single-PAW-edly destroying the ecosystem.

I think National Parks & Wildlife had a bounty on him.

I miss you, Poopyfoot. (That was his nickname. When he was a kitten, everytime he used the litter box, he stepped in his poop on the way out.)

Last edited:
need to get more fairy tale items for my upper floor room, thinking of maybe the mush set or stuff since it'd go well with the weeding set.. hm?

although it's like.. not autumn for a good while in my town aha.

Been up for almost 3 hours (woke up at 4:30), and I'm still waiting for my parents to get up. I have to rely on them to get me stuff like my ice pack.

I mean I could prob do it myself but it takes a lot out of me to hop into the kitchen on my crutches.

lmao you don't have to delete our convo bc i heavily dislike trump lolol.

also yeah kerokerokeroppi thing worked good with the weeding set although i might get a different floor so it'll get more colorful :3

I haven't been on either one of my towns for two weeks. I feel kinda guilty but I mean I'm glad I've learned how to stop playing for long periods because for the longest time I played every day for hours. Get used to it, villagers. College is coming...

how is it already 11 i swear i woke up like 30 minutes ago

also thinking about getting a new laptop?? maybe? i mostly use my pc but it'd be nice to draw in bed oof ((not sure if that's such a great idea though lol i'd probably never get up))

Back