Place your random thoughts.

I was trying to watch season 2 of Red vs. Blue and when I tried to say "Red v Blue is the best" I said "Team Fortress 2 is the best".

I literally said that without even thinking about it.

Team Fortress 2 really is the best tho.

pls take Jack out of the shop so I can stop fighting the urge to buy him I h8 being broke

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want it noooooo..

Hey i just wanted to tell everyone that I am really sorry for how I acted in the past, I had no right to act that way so once again, I am really sorry.

I want to return to this place and start over as a new person, and I hope you guys will be willing to give me another chance.

Ps. I go by Jammy/Jam now​

Last edited:
XD :p and hope you have a radical time at the concert man, almost Saturday haha ;D

yeah ill just go alone or drag someone else random haha maybe i can treat my mom's friend or **** lol

yeaaaa that dude is awesome.. my mom might like the opening act gurl though hmm

overpowering desire to play animal crossing despite having done basically all there is to do.. maybe it's time to boot out Poppy for Sylvana and create some work for myself :p

pls take Jack out of the shop so I can stop fighting the urge to buy him I h8 being broke

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want it noooooo..

Jack is honestly the only collectible I've seen in the Shop that I'm not tempted to buy. One factor is the price and another is that if I only display him one month a year what's the point? Candies can be used any old time because of the rainbowness. :cool:

yeah ill just go alone or drag someone else random haha maybe i can treat my mom's friend or **** lol

yeaaaa that dude is awesome.. my mom might like the opening act gurl though hmm

Cool haha ;p
HNNNG TOMORROW'S THE DAY OMG HNGKSFKSKFEK

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Steve Perry's still on my mind :rolleyes:

I can't believe I used to dislike cheesecake

Jack is honestly the only collectible I've seen in the Shop that I'm not tempted to buy. One factor is the price and another is that if I only display him one month a year what's the point? Candies can be used any old time because of the rainbowness. :cool:

it was already November by the time I was able to buy him so I'm making him the czar of christmas

Back