• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

If we're all different, wouldn't we all be the same? But if we're all the same, then none of us are different.

perfect strangers are nicer and more supportive of me than my own so called 'family'

Just a random self-observation.. Reading some of the political discussion going on here really makes me realise how my political views / views in general have changed.

Last edited:
If I give you nothing, wouldn't I be giving you something? Because nothing is something, so in reality I'm giving you something... Which is nothing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I look like a frickin potato

- - - Post Merge - - -

Being sick is not an excuse to lay around the house doing nothing. It is a reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dont'cha just love my inner thoughts?

When I think of dark matter, I think of Dark Elixir from Clash of Clans :3

perfect strangers are nicer and more supportive of me than my own so called 'family'

tell me about it man...

also pave is the biggest poopbag ever, never got his bed but lots of doubles from other sets. really wanna TT back but on the other hand don't mess with the game...

I'm really happy my bf surprised me with a dozen donuts LOL I can't believe he actually did that

People who have an 'either you're with us or against us mentality' irritate the living hell out of me.

can't wait til I get a job so I can spend all my money on useless cute things

Last edited:
You know it's going to be a long day when it starts with you putting your tights on inside out.

Back