Place your random thoughts.

I couldn't find an appropriate place to put this but I must share:

View attachment 212700
WHO'S NUMBAH WAN NOW YA CHEATERS

5924bcb7da1c9.jpeg

Waluigi is GOD level tbh :')
I was literally playing as Waluigi in the cat kart because it looks hilarious in MK8 Deluxe earlier on so I can relate.

i want a n64 and mk64 again because it's the #1 Mk game and I love all the glitch stages, **** mk8 for ruining all the fun :(

I've been texting with my son all night. 33 texts.
Why isn't it showing up in 'recents'.? O_O

I mean.. we are texting NOW.

How much more recent does the conversation need to be? o_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also..

Why is AGLEnergy calling and texting me almost 50 times a day?

How did they get my number?
They are threatening to cut off my power if I don't pay them $1000.

... Good luck with that, fella's.

I'm not even WITH AGL, and NEVER HAVE BEEN! O_O

Last edited:
wow they do scam texts now too ^^^^ jfc

also yeah lol at random people like added me on steam also finally removed this ass "friend"

I just read a news article about a politician who had to suffer the consequences of his faction‘s pi**-poor decisions. He didn’t care when we common people were the only ones affected, but now that they affect him personally, he suddenly thinks said decisions might have been wrong all along. Oh the irony.

Oh, to hell with that. I just don't understand the need to post something that says, "Hey, I helped a homeless person today!"

No. Helping someone who is in need should not require you to inform everyone about your act of kindness. Oh, don't you all understand? You don't need others to know that you've done some humane thing; you don't need the praise that's filling up your comment section. That delightful feeling you get after helping another human being out, or the fact that you've made their day a whole lot better, should suffice.

Ayyy I achieved something today that I should've done years ago so I'm feeling pretty great :cool:

Sister: yeah....so they're kinda ghosting you.

Mom: Huh? Go-stinking me?!

Sister: NO! Ghosting! Ghost! No stink!

Mom: Go-stink! Go-stink!

Back