• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

guess who just got accidentally locked out of their house for thirty minutes, in the dark, at -9 degrees :cool::cool:

Last edited:
loooool what

also im hungry but dinners about ready anyway

and i also realized it's 2 days if you cancel out the 20th (which is the day i'm going anyway, but people say 3 days anyway and count the day that it happens? and some don't? what? what's the correct way)

I meant you haven't done anything to make me not like you. Unless there's something you're not telling us? :rolleyes:

I mean being intolerant to people who are homosexuals, bisexuals, non-binary or transgender isn't really great.

Oh yeah. Well I'm not supportive of that kind of behavior but I don't hate her as a person for it. You know? She's still learning.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Well I'm not supportive of that kind of behavior but I don't hate her as a person for it. You know?

It's a reason to hate someone, I was just giving one. hehe

Edit: Yeah people need to learn acceptance as well especially if they are as young as Unicorn is, so no grudges.

Last edited:
lol i forgot to post my blog draft yesterday

right now i'm bored

waiting for the day to end

so i can get closer and closer to all that free stuff!!! weeee

★彡☆彡。゚(゚?ω`゚)゚。(?・∀・`)

i swear this is the best life hack ever

man i feel so hated here for some reason....does anyone actually think ima good person
Judging from everyone's responses and mine being "I like you"etc I think youre just discrediting yourself..

Can I please fall asleep for 20 hours I don't even have school tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tfw you go to start a new game on Mario Kart Wii and you see ya boi Waluigi :,)
Gurl but what bout Deddi and Funky Kong.

I couldn't find an appropriate place to put this but I must share:

20171217_222512.jpg
WHO'S NUMBAH WAN NOW YA CHEATERS

Back