Place your random thoughts.

guess who just got accidentally locked out of their house for thirty minutes, in the dark, at -9 degrees :cool::cool:

Last edited:
loooool what

also im hungry but dinners about ready anyway

and i also realized it's 2 days if you cancel out the 20th (which is the day i'm going anyway, but people say 3 days anyway and count the day that it happens? and some don't? what? what's the correct way)

I meant you haven't done anything to make me not like you. Unless there's something you're not telling us? :rolleyes:

I mean being intolerant to people who are homosexuals, bisexuals, non-binary or transgender isn't really great.

Oh yeah. Well I'm not supportive of that kind of behavior but I don't hate her as a person for it. You know? She's still learning.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Well I'm not supportive of that kind of behavior but I don't hate her as a person for it. You know?

It's a reason to hate someone, I was just giving one. hehe

Edit: Yeah people need to learn acceptance as well especially if they are as young as Unicorn is, so no grudges.

Last edited:
lol i forgot to post my blog draft yesterday

right now i'm bored

waiting for the day to end

so i can get closer and closer to all that free stuff!!! weeee

★彡☆彡。゚(゚?ω`゚)゚。(?・∀・`)

i swear this is the best life hack ever

man i feel so hated here for some reason....does anyone actually think ima good person
Judging from everyone's responses and mine being "I like you"etc I think youre just discrediting yourself..

I couldn't find an appropriate place to put this but I must share:

20171217_222512.jpg
WHO'S NUMBAH WAN NOW YA CHEATERS

Back