• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I want to finish Dark Souls 1, but it is so hard! Halfway through, I'm pretty sure. My boyfriend won't tell me, he won't spoil anything. :p
I also really want o learn photoshop. Come on, I'm second year in on high school and I still haven't learnt the basics yet.

And I don't wanna shower.

i'm getting a cat !!!! he will be allowed to move in in a bit more than a month and he is really cute and i love him .

I like the Gudetama ones but that bunny looks like some creepy fairy tale character meant to scare people a lot.

the gudetama ones have giant bags under their eyes that make them look like zombies ;_;

fact: i'm posting from the floor rn attempting to outlast a migraine

update i'm not winning

Last edited:
college is going really well, and all my life is going splendidly- aside from my boyfriend's life.

why is he so damn unlucky? why can't he find a job and get money and not have his car fail an mot and not get ill tons and not have a painful leg because of sciatica and have a bad back because of scoliosis and have arthritis in his hands like why the living hell is he such an unlucky sod

i mean not that he deserves any luck with what he did in his past with all those poor people but that has nothing to do with me

i'm getting a cat !!!! he will be allowed to move in in a bit more than a month and he is really cute and i love him .

the gudetama ones have giant bags under their eyes that make them look like zombies ;_;

probs why i like them

also hope i typed the correct address or hopefully they will sort it right at the office smh

finally got Fang after like 5 days of resetting for a random (Cranky) move-in aaaAAAA precious
also I'm seeing my SO later !!

Thoughts flowing like a waterfall :p All day every day while I'm at school I can't wait to get home to go on my phone since I request so much art on Facebook, amino and on here. Art is an obsession I will never get rid of xD

staying up late to watch a livestream for a character returning after 12 years

i'm just really happy <3

If that's true lololo why am I not surprised o_o

also tfw you think you slept good bc you got like 10 hours but k not

Ugh, trying really hard to get Splatoon badges 4 my 3DS, in French Class -.-

Back