• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

it would just be weird to tell you like "oh yea I used to be depressed and suicidal which is why I also had insomnia" so
ALSO it really bugs me how you said therapist before...like it's called being a good friend who listens hmm

I forgot how much I enjoy shrimp scampi... I also forgot how oily it is! I keep feeling like I have to wipe my mouth!

IM SO TIGHT SO STRESSED NEED SOMEONE TO RUB MY NECK AWWW YEAH THATS THE SPOT I LIKE THE WAY YOU WORK MY MUSCLE KNOT.

what a waste of makeup ;-; im sad
i spent time getting ready only to not go anywhere and lay around in bed taking naps yay

Last edited:
I had two boxes of eggs from my shiny hunt sitting around waiting for me for like almost 3 days since I had no time to hatch em and I finally hatched them at work and the shiny Buneary was in them adhjfghjfd and it's perfect

Back