Place your random thoughts.

I know that I'm likely TBT's #1 64 fan but like MAN I am gettin legit

I've already made a list of definitive N64 games that EVERYBODY MUST HAVEEEE and it does include Superman 64 cause that's one of the most definitive games ever amiright?

I've also contemplated actually getting a 64 setup and all that brand new in the box, and just admiring it. Cause yall know...

I ♥
jDLGt6V.png
!!!!! ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

I think I might be going insane... Idk I've been like rly sick for the last 3 days and I've just been alone with my thoughts the whole time. Methinks if I were the only person on Earth I would have like so many monuments dedicated to * cough the best game console ever cough cough* i'd really be goin insane >_>

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did high intensity exercise at home for around 6 minutes, am I ok?

Nah.

Because grass pok?mon have so many weaknesses man. unless you're going against pure rock and water types maybe.

right, i always mix em up lol why give them almost the same name.

idek i never thought they were useful only got em for dex purposes.

People say the stats are the worse, even if they evolve. But I brush that off. I mean- I'm pretty sure they're better than Bidoof.
They're really cute bruh.

Nah they just look like volcano monkeys lol. Idk pretty generic, they could have been starters tbh lol.

oh well starters haven't been good in ages so whatever :p

aight if that lady doesn't answer today i'm just gonna ditch it and order from that other store. sure no turts but at least they seem legit? o_O

I have a mini theory that the elemental monkeys are supposedly starters, but they somehow de-evolved overtime, losing their status.

Probably the reason why their stats are suck-ish and their evolve forms are...

But then I look at PIXIV and change my mind. But when I go back to Deviantart, it switches back.
I pretty much have a bipolar feeling towards the monkeys.

Lol they list the "top 10" final fantasy music and they don't even have "clash on the big bridge" on it

allow me to laugh.

Finally got my hands on some diatomaceous earth, those gnats are gonna feel. my. wrath.

Back