Place your random thoughts.

This might be bad to say but I am glad my brother is getting surgery, that way he will be downstairs and on pain pills so I don't have to deal with him run his mouth 24/7.

hurry up dumb shirts i really don't wanna bother the post office in denmark since they will be as slow as here...

tmi tmi

also tfw you actually manage to change the battery on your ruby and overwrites the old file but it still says battery is dry. thanks guide for making me buy the wrong battery :(

TMI MY ASS YOU USED TO TALK ABOUT YOUR BOOB SWEAT AND PERIOD ALL THE TIME

I love these text art thingys I keep finding lol (?`??.?*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*?.????)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also tfw you actually manage to change the battery on your ruby and overwrites the old file but it still says battery is dry. thanks guide for making me buy the wrong battery :(

I remember I got the internal battery on Sapphire replaced and it only gave me enough time to get a Snorunt from that cave before it went dry again. Guess I'll never be able to play the lottery lol.

I was on a roll that week when I whipped up a full CG every day but then social life came in between, I went out for the weekend and that broke the chain
now I dont feel like sitting in front of my computer anymore i just want to spend time in the water AAA
I may be not a social person to strangers but I am very talkative+like on crack to the few friends and relatives I have to the point of being annoying /cackles

Last edited:
1. i love pasta????

2. im so tired

3. im gonna wake up so late tomorrow :^(

Back