• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

So now it's autumn....
I hate autumn, my happiness dies with the leaves.

Autumn Pros:
Halloween (still have school on it so not really a pro this year)

Autumn cons:
The dark takes over, less light
It gets colder, usually not until October though.
Back to school (and I'm starting gcse education this year which adds more stress to that)
Leaves falling everywhere

If autumn was like in acnl it would be ok.

yea i don't like autmun and since i don't celebrate halloween nor thanksgiving it's just meh with a bunch of boring family birthday gatherings lol :/

almost cracked 100k profile views dam.... who r they.... (・ω・ )

The purpose of purchasing a water bottle was to travel with it with ease. Turns out this one leaks. :l

My bag was soaking by the time got home, thanks Amazon. Will certainly get onto rating it negative.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I live in the basement. Literally.

So nervous for tomorrow's book fair but it's something I need. In the meantime my love is back home preparing to move states soon. So much going on at once...

I'm super hungry but I don't want to cook, there is nothing laid out.

and you know as soon as i had finished that sentence I remembered I have hamburger meat thawing in the sink...I totally forgot oh noooo

yay its autumn excited for college to start and finally have stuff to do in my day

also goddamn i love being in a relationship

but ho omg me finally growing out my fingernails and trying to type on this tiny ass keyboard w such sensitive fingers is the most annoying thing i have ever experienced in my life omg end me

A GIGANTIC wasp gently lighted upon my hand earlier when I was walking the dog and my life flashed before my eyes

A GIGANTIC wasp gently lighted upon my hand earlier when I was walking the dog and my life flashed before my eyes

If that happened to me or my oldest sibling....

Whooo! Just finished a 30 min nap in FE echoes ( Celica side ) it was harder then almost everything in FE birthright

I moved into a 5-bedroom shared flat yesterday and certainly didn't expect it to be too quiet here, but these guys even talk in whispers

Back