• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

i wasn't hungry when I woke up but as soon as I got outside wow a pain that would not be ignored. wish my body could be a little more consistent w/ these reminders 8////

So the TV just turned off for no reason and absolutely **** myself. In complete darkness and simply relying on the light from the TV, typical.

i hope you're happy with yourself.

~~~

america is so ****ing stupid, why would you NOT vote for bello. he nearly died last night. A N G E R Y

I wonder why my friend keeps getting back with her boyfriend even after he's cheated on her over and over.

Found out this morning that I'll officially be studying applied biomedical science this September!! :D

Last edited:
Found out this morning that I'll officially be studying applied biomedical science this September!! :D

Ayy congrats c:

And I hope I'm not too tired this afternoon, looking forward to that Asperger group man :|

Received my new contact lenses in the post yesterday, and on top of that received the eye solution and lens cases which I'm not paying for so essentially got them for free.

I wonder if I should just go back to bed and sleep all day... I'm so tired T.T

^sounds like a good idea, i even have coffee and feel like i could lay down anywhere meow.

I won't be going to sleep until the early morning, mine as well have another cup o' joe!

Back