Place your random thoughts.

Apparently I look like oscar the grouch thanks to my crush's input :)

I don't mind the nickname though it suits me

i made a peppermint spray solution to chase away the box elder bugs that have been pestering my plants, that'll show em

Why do we bake cookies but cook bacon?
I don't want to the responsibilities that come with having a job.
Why can't I park better? I seriously need more practice driving before I can get my license.
Why does everybody hate me for being transgender?
What's the purpose of spinning the umbrella in ACNL? Like, someone had to code this completely pointless thing. Someone actually took the time to code this spinning umbrella. It's ridiculous.

im redownloading love live and i thought i wouldnt be able to get my account back bc i had lost my code but i had it connected to game center so?? ?? i have my old accoutn back?? and it is great ??? aaa idk i havent played this game in almost a year but HHhh

Last edited:
its a shame the owner of a channel on yt i like will be going to military on june, which i thought something happened so he wouldnt go... oh well :(

I mean the most funny thing of what you said is how you and the others ones in that group make me feel like if im a weirdo. And your like "Nobody likes me uhhh" when actually im the one nobody likes there and is like im just an extra space there
ugh.

Victoria's Secret.

I like to call them the "I'm a Sensitive Person, Give me Special Treatment" committee, because they're all a gang of morons who shop at Victoria's Secret and make people's lives miserable. They should start a forum of their own, and all the topics would be related to how much they hate certain people. Lovely!
- Bowie 2016

I love this quote, it's a favourite of mine. :blush:

Last edited:
Back