• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Place your random thoughts.

My ability to go on and do A2 work when I am at AS with no problem, but then procrastinate on my AS work (to the point where I'm watching videos about how edexcel marks their papers) honestly amazes me.

Onision is a piece of garbage.

Nasty nasty man.

His comments on the Manchester attack is disgusting.

Last edited:
Lol so I'm gonna have like -1000 bells forever just bc they "discovered" that username change glitch, lmao.

ol? c:

and yeah not gonna bother trying to get those back tbh i can live with that since i **** post so much when i'm actually bothered :p

Still miss your presence on TBT!

(I changed my username by the way, I'm Whiteflamingo. Just in case you think I'm some weirdo)

Still miss your presence on TBT!

(I changed my username by the way, I'm Whiteflamingo. Just in case you think I'm some weirdo)

yeah, mostly got on here now actually to try track down a friend that's been a bit MIA from other places, lol..maybe i will be on a bit more since i got a japanese 3ds LL now and pokemon sun on the way :3

ah yeah was actually gonna ask :p thanks.

yeah, mostly got on here now actually to try track down a friend that's been a bit MIA from other places, lol..maybe i will be on a bit more since i got a japanese 3ds LL now and pokemon sun on the way :3

ah yeah was actually gonna ask :p thanks.

Wait I thought you were team #MOON???

I'm glad you pop on every now and then, there is no other Turt Queen. =/

Wait I thought you were team #MOON???

I'm glad you pop on every now and then, there is no other Turt Queen. =/

I was. But Sun has the best exclusives and I'm not as nocturnal nowadays hah.

same.. i guess? idk anymore.

Glad to see the turt queen hanging out again!:)

I figured out my broken sig problem I didn't use the img itself hurr durr

turt turt turt. turts.

also why is god eater 2: rage burst such a long game hnng i doubt i'm halfway rip

Ok act 76 or 77 of 160+(if I do all the character episodes which I doubt because Nana sucks)

also rip FR is becoming way too edgy teen forum which is fun because they even changed the forum still people manage

Back