• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - History

Can someone explain what this mafia thing is? I am so lost

It's a forum game on TBT. There are generally two teams, town and mafia and a time cycle with a day and a night. Town doesn't know who other town are, but the mafia know who all the mafia are. During the day, the town try to lynch mafia members, and the mafia try to avoid being lynched. During night, mafia kill town members. The town's goal is to eliminate the mafia members and the mafia try to equal or outnumber the town

The winners for nub mafias three and four should be switched, because they're wrong right now

do u think the mods care about mafia anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait this is oath

It's a forum game on TBT. There are generally two teams, town and mafia and a time cycle with a day and a night. Town doesn't know who other town are, but the mafia know who all the mafia are. During the day, the town try to lynch mafia members, and the mafia try to avoid being lynched. During night, mafia kill town members. The town's goal is to eliminate the mafia members and the mafia try to equal or outnumber the town

So basically Town of Salem XD

Its uniformed Majority vs Informed Minority, In a sense its Town vs Mafia.

Town don't know who's who. While Mafia know who their teamates are and are supposed to blend in with the town. Read the general thread for more information.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So basically Town of Salem XD

Town of salem is a mafia client yes.

Town of Salem is an example of a very poorly maintained mafia game. Actual application of effort in that format is rare.

Town of Salem is an example of a very poorly maintained mafia game. Actual application of effort in that format is rare.

Watch out we got an elitist over here. =P

Town of Salem is good for fun, casual games. But if you want serious games it's not good.

Mafia is a game were friends get together and find the baddies! We use friendship, love, and honesty to find out who's the bad guy. It's full of laughs, giggles, and we usually hug someone at the end of each day cycle.

Last edited:
Mafia is a game were friends get together and find the baddies! We use friendship, love, and honesty to find out who's the bad guy. It's full of laughs, giggles, and we usually hug someone at the end of each day cycle.

And at night we kill eachother mercilessly until we all die. :)

Last edited:

the pure sarcasm in his voice it pierces my soul

Town of Salem was even worse when it was a website and not a steam game too.

Town of Salem was even worse when it was a website and not a steam game too.

APPARENTLY town of salem is worse because you can pay money for "scrolls" to up your chances of getting a certain role.

I never buy the scrolls, they're one time use and I usually die night one anyway.

Back