• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - History

Mafia V description is good! Thank you, I started one and then forgot about it pretty fast :p

Every player in TBT ever has one. It's pretty simple though since it's only your username + how many games you played.

And a link to your posts that game :D

I think everybody though needs to remember if you do not have a wiki account, your IP address is viewable to all. If you are worried about IP address privacy, make a Wikia account.

I also observed the hono ji incident via asking Tina for obs chat!

Just so you all know, I updated the main post with flavor text. If you have any suggestions, please PM me :D

You forgot to add the horsemen in the role list in mafia IX.

"The first game after a monthlong break featured a smaller house than usual for a main mafia. This game was unique in that it featured items in lieu of the typical blue roles. This allowed any player to have any role.

Town won after a grueling first two days due to a slip-up of the scum team."

cries self to sleep

Hey oath, just looking at the nub history and you got the descriptions switched on nub 3 and 4, js dont mind me

The winners for nub mafias three and four should be switched, because they're wrong right now

Back