Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - History

how did you get that? social engineering?

i caught oath and #exposed him but i stopped caring anyway then some people picked it up and got mad at him and i came back to see him banned it was weird. i honestly didnt care much after that because drama and life is meaningless

i caught oath and #exposed him but i stopped caring anyway then some people picked it up and got mad at him and i came back to see him banned it was weird. i honestly didnt care much after that because drama and life is meaningless

Sounds about right

Go off !

tumblr_o1jdjsfAIM1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Lol rip Oath.

I mean, as long as Oath was responcible with the mod account, all's fair, right? It was the mod's fault that their account got leaked, so I don't really see why Oath was punished for it but w/e

As a retired forum mod from Azurriland (a pretty big Pokemon cite), those were the stipulations we were given, at least. Anything done with our account was tied to us, so it was our fault if our account acted out of line, even if it really was someone else. That was even the rule for regular accounts! So idk.

Last edited:
It's a bit lot more complicated than that but what's past is past and I don't see any benefit to digging it back up on the forums. If you'd like to discuss it, keep to yourselves in PMs please and keep it out of this thread or others. Thanks.

Hi everyone! I'm not quite sure if this is the place to post this... If this is the wrong thread, then my apologies.

I'd like to join a mafia game, but I'm not sure if there's any that haven't begun yet. I see at least two in progress, and I'm assuming it's too late to join those.

If you're starting a new mafia game or you know where I could join one, please lmk! :)

Hi everyone! I'm not quite sure if this is the place to post this... If this is the wrong thread, then my apologies.

I'd like to join a mafia game, but I'm not sure if there's any that haven't begun yet. I see at least two in progress, and I'm assuming it's too late to join those.

If you're starting a new mafia game or you know where I could join one, please lmk! :)

My Five Nights at Freddy's-themed Mafia is coming up soon, but it's not really intended for newbies (it's a large set-up). If you want, I could let you know when the sign-ups are open.

Last edited:
My Five Nights at Freddy's-themed Mafia is coming up soon, but it's not really intended for newbies (it's a large set-up). If you want, I could let you know when the sign-ups are open.

I would love that! I've played one game of Mafia before, so I know how to play but I don't know all of the possible roles, only the basic ones.

Does playing your game require knowledge of FNAF? My guess would be no, but I'm just double-checking.

I would love that! I've played one game of Mafia before, so I know how to play but I don't know all of the possible roles, only the basic ones.

Does playing your game require knowledge of FNAF? My guess would be no, but I'm just double-checking.

I can't go into details of what my game will entail, but it's not too experimental. You should be fine.

And no, it doesn't require knowledge of the series. It helps to understand the story and the flavour roles and stuff, but it's not necessary.

Also, just for future reference, you're better off posting in the Mafia General thread for stuff like this!

Back