• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Domain Progress - Final Version

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Tomorrow should be the day where we will have the forums on the-bell-tree.com. It might take a little bit to get set up, but it should be tomorrow! Bulerias and I will help finish it over the next few weeks, anything that you can add to it would be great, just drop one of us a PM.

:)

BAMBAM! said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I just want it to say stuff about me, if that's okay with you. Also, do you think you'll have it up by 9 A.M. tomorrow?
shouldn't just have info on TBT?
NO. It'll have info about the staff, TBT, etc.

BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
I just want it to say stuff about me, if that's okay with you. Also, do you think you'll have it up by 9 A.M. tomorrow?
just don't put a life story.
I know what to do myself.

BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
Oh, no. That's what my site is for. Yes, I have a site. If you want to see it, link is in the profile.

BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
Oh, no. That's what my site is for. Yes, I have a site. If you want to see it, ]
I saw it a long time ago it is pretty good

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
Oh, no. That's what my site is for. Yes, I have a site. If you want to see it, ]
I saw it a long time ago it is pretty good

Thanks. I've made a few changes, unless you had already seen when I uploaded the new sigs I got. You know, I think I need to update it sometime...

you should move this thread to the main site, once its done.

this is just my opinion, take if you want, leave it if you don't like it. there are some other threads that can be moved to the main site too.

ZERO_13 said:
you should move this thread to the main site, once its done.

this is just my opinion, take if you want, leave it if you don't like it. there are some other threads that can be moved to the main site too.
the whole forums will be moving...

The Rutles said:
Are you still going to use invision free or get a license for invision power board or something?
Uhh, once we find a better webhost, we'll be using IF.

whats happening to the domain? it says "You are not authorized to view this page"
when i go to the-bell-tree.com :|

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
whats happening to the domain? it says "You are not authorized to view this page"
when i go to the-bell-tree.com :|
What the heck?!? The same thing happens to me... It worked yesterday!

Pie_Or_Die said:
THIS IS THE SITE
its SUPPOSED to redirect u here

wow ur stupid
No, Pie, there's also a website, but it crashed. It's supposed to be here -

main.the-bell-tree.com

Back