Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (67) +
Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

lcyy.gif

CLOSING SHOP>>>>>>to make way for my larger shop hehe! Keep a watch for it>>>Expanding to avatars and ref. sheets.

Will be taking a break on sigs until August 2nd; just need a break haha. Will be accepting 5 for the waiting list, or if you're impatient there are quite a few wonderful designers making sigs;)<3

m2qu.png

2sjp.png

I assume you've stepped into my thread either curious about my sigs or are here to get yourself a lovely signature<3 If you are here to buy a sig, I shall say I do quality signatures and will not stop until it is to your perfect liking, you can review my examples below and some of my already finished orders. Enjoy either browsing or get ready to make an order with the form somewhere below! I also do not require tips, but they are always highly appreciated if you loved your signature<3 (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)​

eefp.png

7/26- added new examples and forms for sig styles<3

7/24-Updated the pick-up sections with HTML codes, for those with trouble getting their codes. Will also be implementing two new forms soon, but will keep 5 slots.

7/9(update)-Decided to open slots, and may remove non-responding persons. So I shall start on any orders that happen to post/PM/VM<3

7/9---Will be clearing slots tomorrow as I wait for the final payment, hoping said person responds so I can finish up and then my orders will be complete until sometime tomorrow evening<3

7/6---Made my first attempt at a design styled anime sig>>if I get enough interest as I just started trying these out, I may add them into my form; for now I shall practice some more<3

F.A.Q.​

What program do you use?

I use Photoshop Extended CS5.1 I have not had the chance to upgrade yet.

Do you make both pixel and anime sigs?

Yes I enjoy making both anime related w/ text or no text sigs hence I added the anime gifs/renders as well as still scenery and gifs to choose from, I also do mixed imagery sigs with pixel and anime, so don't hesitate to ask for different variations.

How long have you been a design major?

I have been going to college for about 3-4 years, the first 1 1/2-2 years was to study MGD aka Motion Graphic Design, I then transferred and studied web design, I am still attempting to get my BA, as I haven't found just the right college to enjoy<3

I have white lines around my sig!

If you happen to check the image in a browser window with a darker background and see this, or if it bothers you; let me know. I can diminish a majority of the white bulging image,sometimes it's the wrong format I saved under and often it is because gifs don't often clean up too well with added drop shadows and outer glow so it tells the image to make those sections white. I can fix these as they are fairly simple.

My signature looks small when I edit my signature!!

This happens easily, I always keep my sigs within height/width limit for TBT, if you need help adding it in so that it does not shrink, please PM me and I can help you.

Any other things need answering? (Just ask and I shall add it here<3)

whv6.png

*Please make the payment before I start or I shall do the next order first
*Please post the order on the thread - only if I am asleep or away you can PM/VM you ordered
*I will wait until I have all order slots filled before I clear my orders/waiting list - be patient
*Order only one at a time as I can only do so many
*I have the right to refuse an order for any reasons befitting
*Be patient - each signature takes 2-3 hours+
*Prices are set, do not beg or ask to lower the price
*First come first serve - the first order takes priority in that order
*Do not remove the credit on my sigs/claim these sigs as yours
*I change my prices when I see fit to do so​

wcdz.png

Animated: 200 TBT
Still/Non-animated: 150 TBT
Extras (pixel/anime extras i.e. small images, or anime renders, etc.): 10 TBT extra
Additional animation (for simpler ones and more complex ones): 50 TBT/100 TBT
Revisions: 5 TBT each (for animations/overhaul):50 TBT/100 TBT​

ofb9.png

Click to see finished work here:

Finished Examples​

GFX Sigs (New Style/Still learning<3)​

O49Mhf.png

^This takes me time to finish, I have had some interest so will be keeping this<3

Typography Sig (W/ Render and Animation)​

Oxak0e.gif

Regular Anime Non-animated (text w/ pic):​

3p2i.gif

Animated Anime (text only):​

uss.gif

Non-Animated Pixel:​

Coming Soon

Animated Pixel:​

a34i.gif

kx1y.png

This form for GFX<<(^_^)\:

HTML:
[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img661/4636/LHTSzK.png[/IMG]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Render (Pick from my Tumblr page or link me):[/B]
[B]Stock (Make sure I can use it i.e. from a free source.):
[B]Font(s):[/B]
[B]Text/Name: "Whatever you want written for sig"[/B]
[B]Animated/Still: Pick One (will do what I can for animated)[/B]

This form for Typography Sigs<<(^_^)\:

HTML:
[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img661/9540/OoiwML.png[/IMG]
[B]Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one):[/B]
[B]Render (Pick one from Tubmblr or link me: (N/A for none)[/B]
[B]Text/Name: "Whatever you want written for sig"[/B]
[B]Animated/Still: Pick One[/B]

This form for Regular Anime Sigs<<(^_^)\:

HTML:
[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/7729/1wl.png[/IMG]
[B]Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice for Anime only - link me if you have one):[/B]
[B]Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):[/B]
[B]Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner[/B]
[B]Pattern(s): (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match)[/B]
[B]Frame decoration: (see below)[/B]
[B]Text: Yes/No (for anime signature only)[/B]
[B]Text on Sig:"Put your text here" (for anyone who wants an anime only signature)[/B]
[B]Image: yes/no (for anime signature - can pick from choose a background link or you can link me)[/B]
[B]Animation(s): yes/no (if you have anything in mind again, please link me to give due credit)[/B]
[B]Animated or Still?(choose one)[/B]

This form for ACNL/Anime/Pixel mix Sigs<<(^_^)\:

HTML:
[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/262/sic.png[/IMG]
[B]Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A):[/B]
[B]Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):[/B]
[B]Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner[/B]
[B]Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match)[/B]
[B]Frame decoration: (see below)[/B]
[B]Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below)[/B]
[B]Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist):[/B]
[B]Mayor/Town name:[/B]
[B]Dream Address:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]
[B]Dreamies only? yes/no[/B]
[B]Dream Villagers:[/B]
[B]Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites):[/B]
[B]Current villagers:[/B]
[B]Leaving Villagers:[/B] 
[B]Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.)[/B]
[B]Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added)[/B]
[B]Animated or Still?(choose one)[/B]

h4xx.png

04p9.png

u81e.png

ulez.png

ubgd.png

8nz5.png

sb1k.png

hgqp.png

ACNL Ground Patterns:

cn0.gif

Other fancy patterns:

xt1e.gif

7evx.png

jekc.png

y7b3.png

(Link Below For Pick Your Background -These Are Samples Only)​

f85.gif

navt.gif

fbw3.png

Anime/Pixel Backgrounds and Anime Renders/Gifs(for Anime Sigs) -Pick One​

36x2.png

1. None
2. None
3. None
4. None
5. None

dng2.png

1. None
2. None
3. None
4. None
5. None

hv69.png

Athros--

b106e1.gif

HTML:
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/8546/b106e1.gif

3118c8.png

Neon-Tetra--
u1Nc5r.gif

HTML:
http://imageshack.com/a/img902/7264/u1Nc5r.gif

gw4h.png

751857.gif

f55ac6.gif

58159c.gif

a4520c.gif

b36695.png

f6adc3.gif

7c47ae.png

62bed9.gif

cqjw.png

cqqm.gif

znmm.png

64477b.png

cad2f8.png

386115.png

6f5b05.png

xgt8.gif

b9a8f8.gif

rx66.gif

1oy7.png

jsre.png

4juj.gif

302f3a.gif

ra7l.gif

wvv.gif

mry.gif

g8k.gif

8ah4.gif

I will slowly be updating this page and hopefully getting constructive and positive feedback from others. Also still collecting more images/bg's for anime sigs only if anyone is interested<<(^_^)\

Last edited:
Thanks so much^_^ Will be on for a few minutes before I get ready for the wedding, I will get on the two first orders once I get back:)

Last edited:
-Saving spot for 5 minutes-
Username: Eric
Font(s): I like the font used in Meews ^_^
Image/BG from Tumblr page (above): Can I use this one instead? http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/289/7/8/deadman_wonderland_shiro_by_turuhuha-d5i0w38.jpg
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it):
Mayor pic(this is optional unless you have a custom image for me to use): n/a
Border shape: Large Wavy
Shape: Rectangle
Any patterns? no
Dreamies added? yes
Current villagers/dreamies:
Dreamies: Stitches, Whitney, Diana, Fauna, Sprinkle, Lolly, Sally and Marcie (I've obtained none)
Villagers: Molly (Keeping), Coco (Keeping), Spork, Rasher, Anabelle (Keeping), Queenie (Keeping), Merengue (Keeping), Walt, and Kyle (Keeping)
Any sprites? yes/no (if so please direct me to your desired sprite image for keys as I seem to have trouble finding them) I have no one's I desire but I'm requesting two. You can choose if you wish
One for keeping (Blue rose)
One for not keeping (Nothing)
And one for obtained (Black rose)

Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) Mines the peach!
http://depann2000.com/gallery/temp/permissions-fruit-animal-crossing-7117.gif
Animated or Still?(choose one) Still
Text on the bottom for villagers/dreamies please!

Villager Name: Eric
Town Name: Genovia

Last edited:
-Saving spot for 5 minutes-
Username: Eric
Font(s): I don't really mind what font is used ^_^
Image/BG from Tumblr page (above): Can I use this one instead? http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/289/7/8/deadman_wonderland_shiro_by_turuhuha-d5i0w38.jpg
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it):
Border shape: rectangle
Any patterns? no
Dreamies added? yes
Current villagers/dreamies:
Dreamies: Stitches, Whitney, Diana, Fauna, Sprinkle, Lolly, Sally and Marcie (I've obtained none)
Villagers: Molly (Keeping), Coco (Keeping), Spork, Anabelle (Keeping), Queenie (Keeping), Merengue (Keeping), Walt, and Kyle (Keeping)
Any sprites? yes/no (if so please direct me to your desired sprite image for keys as I seem to have trouble finding them) I have no one's I desire but I'm requesting three. You can choose if you wish
One for keeping
One for not keeping
And one for obtained

Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) Mines the peach! http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ssing/images/9/96/All_Fruit_Pixel.pngAnimated or Still?(choose one) Still

Villager Name: Eric
Town Name: Genovia

You will be added to my second slot^_^ Sorry the wedding went till 10-11 PM xD getting started tonight, if you want I can make your sig first before getting the 50 TBT:) I shall try and get the two orders done tonight.

Sounds great^_^ Keep in mind I have the two 50 TBT orders already, my others may rise in TBT as I do not do low quality sigs. If that is alright please let me know:) Remember I can refund if not absolutely happy with it.

If anyone wants to post a question or anything else, you can post or PM me I am going to be going back and forth on working on my first order and checking in here^^

Last edited:
Username: Skeol
Font(s): Anything that matches. <:
Image/BG from Tumblr page (above): Bottom left.
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it): Nope~ Or you can choose something for me, I really like surprises. <:
Mayor pic(this is optional unless you have a custom image for me to use): nope~
Border shape: Circle Rectangle
Any patterns? Yes, can you use whatever matches best with the image? :c
Dreamies added? yes
Current villagers/dreamies: My signature has all my current villagers, as for my dreamies: Marshal and Phoebe. <:
Any sprites? No, you can choose. <: You can choose anything that matches, Marshal and Phoebe for my dreamies and the animals on my signature as keeping.
Native fruit: Cherries
Animated or Still? Animated~

150tbt tyvm. :D

Last edited:
Animated is 20 TBT extra Dx it takes longer to get everything together, would you please do 170 TBT unless you want still? Sorry not trying to be rude, I would gladly do your sig^^ My TBT blog post has prices^_^

Added you to the list. however still is 150 and animated 170 hope that isn't too much trouble, I can remove you at your request; or you can wait until I finish your order and I can refund if you don't like it^^

Last edited:
Alrighties. <: Have fun.
Look forward to the results. ^^

If you didn't read my last post animated is 170 tbt as it takes much longer, so once more if you want to see the finished product first let me know? xD I can make it and you can decide if you'd like to pay or not^^

I PMed you some good news, as I do have three order spots. I decided I would let you be the third 50 TBT charge but after these three my price page comes into play^_~ Need to remove some info now lol.

As I am exhausted and plan to finish orders asap tomorrow I shall be relaxing the rest of the night since my first order took 2 hours of my night. I have the order finished on my front page^_^ Before I lurk I will add some patterns to choose from^^ Please be patient if you are waiting, my quality of sigs is assured and worth the wait^_~

Small update-Fixed all sigs that needed to be under 250px height^_^

Last edited:
*hands over 50 tbt*

Here you go! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I edit my form? It seems as though you added new things.
If you didnt start yet Ill change the form!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I changed my form a bit. I hope you didn't already start! :(

I feel like I'm over working you. :(

*hands over 50 tbt*

Here you go! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I edit my form? It seems as though you added new things.
If you didnt start yet Ill change the form!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I changed my form a bit. I hope you didn't already start! :(

I feel like I'm over working you. :(

lol It's fine I read over once, will check it again^_^ and thanks very much:)

Note-To whoever gave me my first rating--Thanks so very much<<(^O^)

Last edited:
EEEEEEE!! Thank you so much, it's soooo perfect. ;v;;
I love love love it! Thank you again. <: I'll come again when I need another siggy ( Incase I update. <: )

EEEEEEE!! Thank you so much, it's soooo perfect. ;v;;
I love love love it! Thank you again. <: I'll come again when I need another siggy ( Incase I update. <: )

Thank you so very much<3<<(^_^)> I am always so incredibly happy when people love my designs^^ And gonna say it looks so purdy in your sig:D

Username: wintersoldier
Font(s): whatever seems fitting!
Image/BG from Tumblr page (above link or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): x
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it): n/a
Text placement: none
Border shape: rectangle
Pattern: n/a
Frame decoration: thin
Dreamies added? i'd like for you to just include dream villagers, if that's ok!
Dream Villagers: coco (obtained), genji (obtained), freya (obtained), octavian, dotty, beau, renee (obtained), marshal (obtained), bob, and marina
Current villagers: n/a
Leaving Villagers: n/a
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) i'd like a pink lily as my obtained symbol.
Animated or Still?(choose one) animated.

my mayor is named tiffy, and my town is uteki! i'd also like for you to include my fc if that wasn't clear or anything. LOL

Last edited:
I am still lurking and thanks for posting^_^ I shall put you first on the orders waiting list and get it done first thing tomorrow, animated will be 170 tbt as it takes 2+ hours to perfect them^^ You can pay me when I am on tomorrow, I can always refund or revise if something is missing or you don't like it.

The order seems perfectly clear to me and I shall keep this page open while I am working on it/when I start to get it just right:)

Just as a note for anyone- I take payment before making the signature as I don't want to spend hours working for nothing. However if it is late and I am lurking/doing something else you may wait until I let you know when I start on it<<(^_^)\ I shall get this on the first page too.

Last edited:
i'll go ahead and send you the tbt now actually! i posted really late my time, so my mom woke up to yell at me for still being on. <_< but yeah!! i understand, signatures do take a lot of work so i appreciate everything you do.

Username: Treigh of Tropia
Font(s): anything that seems fitting.
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): i would like the bg on your tumblr with the orange seat and the pool around it. sorry i couldn't find out how to link it.
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it): n/a
Text placement: Below
Border shape: Circular Rectangle
Pattern: hexagons for the frame.
Frame decoration: thin.
Dreamies added? yes.
Dream Villagers: Francine (obtained), Chrissy (obtained), Eunice (obtained), Sprinkle, Marina, Muffy, Pecan, Flurry, Cookie, and Diana.
Current villagers: n/a
Leaving Villagers: n/a
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) red rose for obtained. white rose for dreamies.
Native fruit: peach
Animated or Still? animated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back