• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Chibi.Hoshi

What's your favorite gaming console? C:
That's a hard one, also because I don't own many consoles... (I am not the richest person)
All I have ever owned is a Playstation 1, Playstation 2 and and a 3DS.
I'll have to say the 3DS because I treat it like my baby lol. But I do love retro games as well along with the consoles. But I dont own any so I can't say that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

green tea or black tea?
Black Tea.

Last edited:
How do you make such amazing Miiverse drawings?! ;A; Teach me your ways! :p

How do you make such amazing Miiverse drawings?! ;A; Teach me your ways! :p
Time and practice, I love drawing. It's a lot of fun for me, and on miiverse my fans really enjoy it. I feel loved~
I've been drawing and painting for as long as I can remember.

Also, check how my first miiverse posts to see how far I have come lol. You'll see what I mean.

Do you like pies?
Who doesn't lol.

Last edited:
Time and practice, I love drawing. It's a lot of fun for me, and on miiverse my fans really enjoy it. I feel loved~
I've been drawing and painting for as long as I can remember.

Also, check how my first miiverse posts to see how far I have come lol. You'll see what I mean.

Who doesn't lol.
I scrolled through your older posts and I see what you mean. C: How long does it usually take to make an intricate drawing? I tried making something on Miiverse, but the pixel grid is so small and it was really grueling to make one straight line. :p

I scrolled through your older posts and I see what you mean. C: How long does it usually take to make an intricate drawing? I tried making something on Miiverse, but the pixel grid is so small and it was really grueling to make one straight line. :p
30 - 40 mins.

With lines and circles, just be very quick. I normally have my finger close to the undo button when doing this. If its wrong undo, try again.

Also, try using the normal 3DS lol. When I see a 3DS XL it looks like a giant to me. It shocks many people when I tell them I use the 3DS. IDK how big the Wii U screen is, I have yet to see one in real life.

30 - 40 mins.

With lines and circles, just be very quick. I normally have my finger close to the undo button when doing this. If its wrong undo, try again.

Also, try using the normal 3DS lol. When I see a 3DS XL it looks like a giant to me. It shocks many people when I tell them I use the 3DS. IDK how big the Wii U screen is, I have yet to see one in real life.

lol, I have an XL, and yeah, it's pretty shocking to hear that you can draw so many details on such a tiny screen! Thanks for the tips!

lol, I have an XL, and yeah, it's pretty shocking to hear that you can draw so many details on such a tiny screen! Thanks for the tips!
LOL, your welcome~
You may ask me any further questions anytime~

*thinks of something to ask*
umm..

Do you like me?
I like like you a lot, but you already knew that xD

Back