Ask Chibi.Hoshi

What's your favorite gaming console? C:
That's a hard one, also because I don't own many consoles... (I am not the richest person)
All I have ever owned is a Playstation 1, Playstation 2 and and a 3DS.
I'll have to say the 3DS because I treat it like my baby lol. But I do love retro games as well along with the consoles. But I dont own any so I can't say that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

green tea or black tea?
Black Tea.

Last edited:
How do you make such amazing Miiverse drawings?! ;A; Teach me your ways! :p

How do you make such amazing Miiverse drawings?! ;A; Teach me your ways! :p
Time and practice, I love drawing. It's a lot of fun for me, and on miiverse my fans really enjoy it. I feel loved~
I've been drawing and painting for as long as I can remember.

Also, check how my first miiverse posts to see how far I have come lol. You'll see what I mean.

Do you like pies?
Who doesn't lol.

Last edited:
Time and practice, I love drawing. It's a lot of fun for me, and on miiverse my fans really enjoy it. I feel loved~
I've been drawing and painting for as long as I can remember.

Also, check how my first miiverse posts to see how far I have come lol. You'll see what I mean.

Who doesn't lol.
I scrolled through your older posts and I see what you mean. C: How long does it usually take to make an intricate drawing? I tried making something on Miiverse, but the pixel grid is so small and it was really grueling to make one straight line. :p

I scrolled through your older posts and I see what you mean. C: How long does it usually take to make an intricate drawing? I tried making something on Miiverse, but the pixel grid is so small and it was really grueling to make one straight line. :p
30 - 40 mins.

With lines and circles, just be very quick. I normally have my finger close to the undo button when doing this. If its wrong undo, try again.

Also, try using the normal 3DS lol. When I see a 3DS XL it looks like a giant to me. It shocks many people when I tell them I use the 3DS. IDK how big the Wii U screen is, I have yet to see one in real life.

30 - 40 mins.

With lines and circles, just be very quick. I normally have my finger close to the undo button when doing this. If its wrong undo, try again.

Also, try using the normal 3DS lol. When I see a 3DS XL it looks like a giant to me. It shocks many people when I tell them I use the 3DS. IDK how big the Wii U screen is, I have yet to see one in real life.

lol, I have an XL, and yeah, it's pretty shocking to hear that you can draw so many details on such a tiny screen! Thanks for the tips!

lol, I have an XL, and yeah, it's pretty shocking to hear that you can draw so many details on such a tiny screen! Thanks for the tips!
LOL, your welcome~
You may ask me any further questions anytime~

*thinks of something to ask*
umm..

Do you like me?
I like like you a lot, but you already knew that xD

Back