• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Chibi.Hoshi

Chibi.Hoshi

*˖✧ ✨🌟✨ ✧˖*
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6688-6189-6870
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Ask me anything~ ? ▽ ` )ノ
If anyone even cares.

Will you marry me?
*offers ring*
Sure, if you like it you should put a ring on it.
like+it.png

No way! EarthBound is my favorite game as well! Part of the game were you last in?
:D
I can't remember, I haven't played it in ages. I think it was before you go on the Yellow Submarine? I was going back and forth so many times in the game to level up high enough before going forward lol. I'm cautious sometimes in games, I don't like dying. :3

EDIT
: Oh now I remember I was using the red caterpillar to my advantage lol. I can't remember the name of it but it has high experience.

Last edited:
:D
I can't remember, I haven't played it in ages. I think it was before you go on the Yellow Submarine? I was going back and forth so many times in the game to level up high enough before going forward lol. I'm cautious sometimes in games, I don't like dying. :3
I think your ahead of me, but I am in the mines before Fourside. I haven't played since because I keep dying there. XD

I think your ahead of me, but I am in the mines before Fourside. I haven't played since because I keep dying there. XD
I remember I only died twice, because of the first boss LOL. Again I am cautious. XD

This is a question for you, check your questioning thread hehe.

What is your opinions on Wii U?
I can't really judge my opinion on that because I don't own a Wii U sadly lol.

I have never played with the Wii U before, but I have heard its awesome. I live in New Zealand and the price of Nintendo products here are one of the highest in the world, for a Wii U it's over $500 - $550 or more. Simply that's something I can not afford. There is also not a lot of games attracting my attention to it (Besides Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, Earthbound on Virtual Console, and GameCube maybe coming to Virtual Console) so far, and I know Nintendo are trying to push the console as much as they can, along with new games hitting the shelves sometime soon....but IDK, its the price to a main point that's turning me off I will say. 3DS and Wii U games here are $70 - $120 dollars... Anyway, the console was rushed onto the market in 2012 but I think now its trying to pick up its own feet, if you get what I am saying. :p

The only way I am getting a Wii U if they release a game I want badly, *cough cough* Animal Crossing Wii U.

Last edited:
What's your favorite Animal Crossing character?

If you had to replace all of your villagers, who would your new dreamies be?

Are you allergic to anything?

Why did you choose the dreamies you chose?
Most of my villagers aren't my dreamies besides Wolfgang, Molly, Mizti and maybe Gabi. Animal Crossing New Leaf was my first Animal Crossing game so it was a whole new experience for me. It means a lot to me, and I haven't never played and dedicated my days to a game for so long, because of this I can't bear to lose any of my villagers </3.

What's your favorite Animal Crossing character?
Punchy~ <3

If you had to replace all of your villagers, who would your new dreamies be?

Are you allergic to anything?
1. Aw man! D:
Maybe...

• Merengue
  • Marshal
  • Lolly
  • Diana
  • Stitches
  • Ankha
  • Fauna
  • Phoebe
  • Lobo
  • Bunnie

The first three because of food LOL. But I would pick my current villagers now over this list any day. They might be popular for a reason and I can see why, but they won't have the same meaning of compassion I see in my villagers. ;3

2. Yes, peanuts. Me and peanuts do not mix lol.

Do you like sandwiches?
Heck yes!

What's your favorite fruit?

Who's your least favorite character in animal crossing?

What's your favorite fruit?

Who's your least favorite character in animal crossing?
1. In Animal Crossing, Apples
In RL, bananas lol.

2. Jitters.... He scares the creeps out of me.

Back